What PLAYABLE race do you want Blizzard to add

No more! They gave us 8 more races to play last xpac. That’s enough!

2 Likes

You think Blizzard got Nagas from their own lore? Blizzard lore uses Mythology --live with it. You think all this is invented by Blizzard? For instance Night Faes are Irish Celtic legend.

yeah, Thrall is my father too, good luck trolling.

Hilarious.

A few expansions ago we had an Undersea Naga realm and they protected a Giant sacred Pearl–which is exactly taken from real Naga stories

Hozen! is all i want!

4 Likes

ikr, how dare Blizzard wrote anything about the human kingdoms, they must think they created the human race, when in fact, human came from rocks, no shocky :slight_smile:

Would like to see maybe 1 or 2 of the covenant races become allied races, however if they do that, make them both neutral, then there can be no claims of favoritism.

1 Like

I guess some people’s knowledge of Mythology comes from video games

Saberons is that what they are called? Use Worgen model. Or Jinyu Id play as a fish dude any day, they already have the night elf Skeleton as well. Other then that Naga, Sethrak, Kyrian, Stewards ( cause bird race would be super cool for some reason bird races are like never playable? Maybe its hard to animate them correctly or something?)

1 Like

Mogu (Rajani) and maybe Saberon

6 Likes

I wanna be a kyrian with their wings as a class mount

5 Likes

WHAT PLAYABLE RACE DO YOU WANT BLIZZARD TO ADD

Venthyr

4 Likes

Ogres - Horde
Tuskarr - Alliance

4 Likes

Lordy, Lordy, get Chordy for the Hordies

1 Like

Night elves weren’t willing to accept the nightborne, no way they’d ever accept the Naga.

In fact, neither faction would ever invite them to join

1 Like

I dunno, they have a bit of a history with the blood elves.

2 Likes

The hippo people will be a playable race once Blizzard adds them!

https://youtu.be/v2HLilavweM

7 Likes

Covenant races please.

2 Likes