What PLAYABLE race do you want Blizzard to add

Sethrakk is most def. near the top of my list.

We need some new type of race, we’ve got a bunch of furry animals, regular humans, couple orcs etc etc…

By new type of race, lizard or something just really different to what we already have.

4 Likes

If we’re pipedreaming, I want Faceless Ones.

Honesty, most People want Vrykul and Orges, which it is most Requested Highly to be Playable Races. Same as Nagas, and Dragon. But I like really much on them.

2 Likes

Having a playable Chosen would make me forget about ogres for a while, for sure.

1 Like

We should just lump all the elves into one faction already. Night elves, blood elves, Saynlynshamalaman, Troll (deformed elves) and high elves. Silvermoon Harry can be their faction leader.

2 Likes

Sethrak. Please and thank you.

They’re fantastic. I absolutely adore them.

Myself and another forum goer wrote this thread.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/unoffical-playable-sethrak-discussion-thread/674271

Playable Sethrak please! :snake: :pray:

I don’t care what faction gets them either. They’re that amazing.

9 Likes

Im pretty sure ive made a few thread about how its interesting the chosen seem to be using a skeleton rig for a possible playable ogre race. And the Giant centurions for the kyrian are clearly a modified ogre rig with alot more animations. This is close to what happened when the zandalari were introduced in MOP. Im pretty confident we will be seeing playable ogres quite soon.

2 Likes

I think there are too many as is and would prefer fewer (to closer match WC3 lore). But Naga and Fel Orc would be my top suggestions. It’s challenging for Naga considering they aren’t bipedal, so I’d go with Fel Orc.

1 Like

amen brother

1 Like

#1 Vrykul
#2 Mantid
#3 Ogres

1 Like

cry havoc and let slip the murlocs of war!

1 Like

Give me sethrak. I don’t care which faction, just let me be a snek.

6 Likes

skeleton, so i can tell ppl i have a bone to pick with them

2 Likes

The Alliance should just get thrown some playable clan of vrykul already. If added, they could potentially have access to every class barring demon hunter, though the average player would likely gravitate toward warrior, paladin, druid, or DK.

I want the Horde to get yaungol. They would at least have mages since they worship a fire god and have pyromancer NPCs in Kun-Lai and the Timeless Isle, so that would be the closest you’ll ever have to a tauren mage. Sadly, support for them is very small compared to jinyu, hozen, mogu, mantid, and even saurok.

1 Like

succubus, cause who doesn’t want to whip ppl

2 Likes

Quilboars and Gnolls.

Legion. A different demon type for each class.

Anything that doesn’t have a human face, sethrak, naga, etc

1 Like

Sethrak

The centaurs in SL.

2 Likes

Nah, that faction will just work to the bone.