What pets do you have?

I have a cockatiel named Joe. He will be 18 years old in January.

2 Likes

Birds are like two yr old toddlers…most times…my cat Mouse is 16 yrs old she doesn’t brother them…birds can be fun but you got to be up too watching them 24/7 …just like a kid.

1 Like

I have pet guppies. I purchased my first 5, slightly uneducated on them two years ago. At first it was unknown that there was indeed males and females there and life happened.

Over and over and over again.

I had two tanks at one point to move the babies out and my nephew actually took them to give them a home.

I eventually got the uhh… situation under control and am back to only one tank. 7 females and one male. All children of my first batch who actually just passed recently.

They are just guppies… costs cents to purchase. But I adore them like family. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I have 4 ferrrets. 2 are 7 years old and 2 are 1 year old. They are a lot of fun and are like having toddlers. They free roam most of the day and are confined to one room at night. They are alot of work and money but well worth my time.

1 Like

A 19 year old cat, a 9 year old pinscher, a 10 month siberian husky and a 10 month old golden retriever.
No photos unfortunately, I can’t post pics on the forum.

1 Like

Yeah they’re really cute but I know I’m not the human for them. So thankfully I just watch cute birbs online

Its so freaking cute when birds get a little extra floof for the colder months. Or how they just floof out when they’re comfy.

1 Like

I was only joking.

Even though I did not want the birds, I accepted responsibility for them when we allowed our kid to get them. I don’t believe in dumping pets if you get tired of them. I will take care of them until they die.

They need to get these servers up

19 is quite old! My Siamese lived to be 20. It’s amazing to get to spend so much time with them.

They Floof out for many reasons…one is they are cold…another is they are stressed…why I said you have to keep 24/7 eye on them at all times…another reason is if they just took a bath its to dry off and allow air between the feathers…

1 Like

I’m impressed mine hardly even seems that old, she’s super healthy and super active (for a cat).
She’s super grumpy though, hates the dogs.

1 Like

I have the

and the

and the

and the

and the

and the

and the

I also have three huskies and a cat!

Cat = She Chonk.

Look up Barney on west coast he is a beautiful rescue Cockatoo…

True. Most times I see it they’re clearly cozy and not stressed.

Oh good lord cockatoos are bonkers and amazing. I totally wouldn’t have the patience to take care of one lol.

No pictures and living with 4 cats, 5 albino sailfin Plecos, a few blue, red, white crayfish & uninvited skunks, opossums raccoons & the occasional sneaky red fox.

I have a 7 month old black Polydactyly cat. Also known as Hemingway cats. He is just now realizing that he can use his extra thumbs and it makes me laugh every time because he stops and you can see his little brain say…wait…what…I can do that?

https://imgur.com/a/0e5yTES

All my pets xD

Pretinha (little black in portuguese) the cat.
Laika the pinscher.
Zaya the husky.
Aysha the golden.

A singular kitty i love very much

2 Likes

I have a 12 year old American Eskimo Dog named Skyler and a 6.5 month old Labradoodle named Koji.

I’d love to get one but due to my age its not wise…they can live up too 50 yrs if taken care of properly…I am 64…

1 Like