What pets do you have?

Cats or Dogs? Have any pictures? Lets kill some time & see what you’ve got.

As for me I’ve got a Beagle

5 Likes

I have battle pet. Close enough?

1 Like

Two horses, 3 dogs, 2 goldfish and 2 birds my kid dumped on me when she moved out of my house.

I have 2 Siberian Huskies
4 Cats
3 Betta fish
And too many lizards to count but let’s try
4 Crested Gecko
1 Gargoyle Gecko
8 Mourning Gecko
so 13 lizards

2 Likes

3 cats,
2 fat 1 skinny

2 Likes

2 pitbulls and a mix of whatever I took cause getting mistreated living in the ghetto in Chicago requires more than cats.

Cats :cat: this the best option.

house panther, and a few snakes
:two_hearts:

3 Likes

I’m a cat person but I’m sadly allergic. Its their dander so even hairless cats trigger it. Which sucks because hairless cats are adorbs.

I’ve had pet rats in the past. Great pets. Sadly don’t live long. 2 to 4 years and the 4 is if you’re lucky. They’re as playful as puppies but keep themselves very clean like cats. Still makes me giggle thinking back to when my male rats threw a smol hissy fit because I shaved my hair off into a undercut. Usually they liked hiding and grooming my hair when it was long. So just imagine tiny rat hands just touching around your head like its going “The heck is THIS? You didn’t tell us about this til now? This is nonsense”

2 Likes

I have a dog, a Maltese named Gizzy, and 3 rats named Storm, Thunder and lighting.

1 Like

Used to own two dogs, a Catahoula Leopard Dog and a Japanese Chin. I miss em, just glad they lived a full life though. :dracthyr_love_animated:

2 Likes

Depends how allergic. I was very allergic as a child. Itchy watery eyes, sneezing, itchy nose etc - when I got up to 5 cats my body sorta gave up. Now I have 4 and only 1 bothers me. I am also allergic to dogs but have 2. I take Claritin as needed.

1 Like

9 month old Pomsky and almost 17yr old Dachshund.

1 Like

I’ve got two french bulldogs and a catahula hound or however you spell it.

steaks

Well when I was younger. My throat would close shut. I can be around cats its just I have to scrub my arms after awhile to make sure the dander isn’t on me. Lately I can be around a cat and while I’ll still be able to breathe. My airway sorta develops some kinda excess mucus and makes it feel like I’m underwater.

One time when I was younger I slacked too long on the arm scrubbing. Thankfully the friends place we were at had a lovely heated salt water pool so I just jumped in with my clothes on to get the hair and dander off me once I started to notice my airway was getting smaller.

you make me feel better about my 7 cats

1 Like

We have always had dogs, and they have always been fantastic companions though their origins have been unknown (aka pound hounds). The years ago one of my daughters captured a pregnant feral cat, she found homes for all the kittens save one - a pitch black male. Ignoring my concerns of conflict with our dog we adopted him, in turn he adopted me as his human of choice. I actually am unable to express how special he is. His name is Covington, the Dark Lord.

I adopted this guy about 3 months ago

9 Likes

2 cats I had 3 but my senior had to be put down last week he had aggressive nose cancer. He was 17.

2 Likes