What people don't understand is

Trolling again? Why dont you go tickle some retail nuts and leave classic to people whos nuts actually have dropped.

You people screaming “they aren’t banning bots”

Have you ever taken a second to step back and think about the possibility that this change is a sign that blizzard is taking notice of the major bot problem, and maybe, JUST MAYBE, They will also be taking other steps behind the scenes to combat them more actively along with these changes

For one thing, as i mentioned earlier, this change makes quickly detecting and flagging potential botting accounts much easier by virtue of giving them a specific type of behavior to filter with, that being farming instances to cap on multiple servers rather than just one, which is something almost no legitimate player would be doing

Yeah…and when I have weeds in my yard, I dont pull all the grass either. I try to use my brain and figure how not to cut off the nose to spite the face.

Maybe blizzard considers players farming over 30 instances in under 24 hours consistently regardless of wether they are botting or not as just another type of weed

sorry, i play more than other people

Or “exploitative” (cheating). Some (not all) people didn’t read that part, in the blue post:

Some (not all) are heavily focused on the “automated” (Botting) part.

If i spend my day redoing instances, or a part of instances, that is not exploitative, Thats how i choose to play the game, they should then say " this is wow, you must play it according to the roadmap we set forth" so i dont waste my time and money on a dead end journey.

They have every right. It’s their game, they make the rules.

1 Like

literally everyone crying on the forums is a boost seller, something most the community already considers toxic and blames the empty world and dungeons for

sorry not sorry you guys were just as toxic as botters

1 Like

Seems like Blizzard already said so hence the change. I’m not saying I agree with it because I don’t necessarily think it changes anything (as in stopping these “exploiters” and/or “automated gameplays” AKA Bots).

Yep. wish they would have old me before I gave them my money. I’ll stay unsubbed if thats the case, not that it matters to them. Im sure theres more than enough too hooked to say its BS.

Oh no you can’t farm ridiculous amounts of gold you will never spend

Better quit the game

they were spending it alright, on rent :^)

1 Like

Hi guys, Im retail panda. I would like to give you input on things I do not know or understand.

2 Likes

Yes and no.
We are the consumers, games are meant to be designed for the consumers because that’s what sells.
They are now designing a game where it’s focused around a niche minority that’s not playing their game for the game, but for their own gains. The actual players are being ignored because we cannot provide another 4+ accounts to farm gold, or make get enough rent money.
Casuals are going to ironically be hit harder as it limits their gold making capability more then non casuals simply because more players are pushed to the open world, or limited in amounts of dungeons/raids per day.

There is a reason why retail hasn’t been hit by a lockout cap already when you consider how much dungeon grinds people do in a day. You can easily reach 30 lockouts in retail and yet no cap.

Not hard the understand their stance tbh.

I mean, there was that whole 5 instance lockout per hour rule that has been around forever. Seems to suggest to me, that Instances aren’t meant to be heavily farmed, endlessly.

Does this even make sense to you? /facepalm

boosters are in denial that no one else was enjoying the boost sales spam dynamic but them

5 an hour. I can say thats reasonable because it locks an hour. When you cap a day? Now you are saying that I can really only play so much per day for what I pay if that were my “thing”.
Whether I play the game the same as you doesnt matter, I pay the same amount.

Well, Retail, also, has Level Scaling and LFD. A High Level gets marked down to the appropriate Level for said dungeon.