What music are you listening to

Currently listening to some weeb music I know I have sinned sorry.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Is this metal not sure I’ve been listening to metal more recently but I’m fairly new

Lol yes.

I love his voice. It is hauntingly angelic.

I guess no one listens to music

I’ve been listening to some of Herbie Hancock’s music. Specifically from his albums, Head hunters, Mr.Hands, Thrust, and Man-child.

2 Likes

Do you really wanna taste it?

Those titles

Uwu

1 Like

For some reason Yeah Yeah Yeahs Heads Will Roll has been stuck in my head. I also have been on a 2 Wei kick, the Wonderful World cover is pretty good.

Love that one! Listened to it on a loop for a month when that album came out. It’s a banger

All depends what song comes up , I have pandora set to shuffle and my tastes in music are eclectic. Everything from Classic rock to various forms of metal (industrial , thrash , nu , hair band and New wave of British Heavy metal ) Old school country ( Waylon ,Willie , Johnny and Hank Jr.) 80’s Alternative, 90’s alternative , Old school rap (Pre mid 90’s) Motown and funk .

Oh add in Symphonic metal like Apcolypica

ABBA

I am the dancing queen
:man_dancing::dancer::man_dancing::dancer:

1 Like

I’ll back you up friend, bathe in cringetopia.

Whatever was in the TV show “Charmed” (original and not reboot). This includes the replaced songs due to copyright laws and stuff :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Final Fantasy Music

1 Like

Love me some folk metal.

Cradle of Filth - Us, Dark, Invincible.

I took down the youtube URL because I’m positive someone was going to complain about the album cover.