What music are you listening to

Black Sabbath
Led Zeppelin
My usual stuff

At the moment some classics

1 Like

Respectable taste. I actually just finished listening to

1 Like

Good to see Blizz still allows these threads.

I prefer the Glee mashup version with Thriller.

The original is good, but hearing Naya sing ā€œHeads Will Rollā€ā€¦ :heart:

The whole soundtrack for this game is amazing. ā€œThe only thing i know for realā€ is my favorite one, since iā€™m brazilian and Sam is just a badass, followed by ā€œIt has to be this wayā€ and ā€œIā€™m my own master nowā€.
ā€œA strange i remainā€ is on my top 5 for Mtr-revengance.

1 Like
1 Like

Iā€™m 36, I read this article

So now I always try to listen to music Iā€™ve never heard of before lol. I certainly was one of those people that only really listened to the music I grew up with and kind of stopped searching for new music around 2010 but now I listen to more new stuff. I usually check the Billboard Hot 100

Definitely. I have all of those on my playlist and I also really like The Stains of Time and The Hot Wind Blowing, but Hot Wind Blowing isnā€™t on spotify for some reason sadly

1 Like

RAM feat. suaalma ā€” Š¢ŠµŃ…Š½Š¾ŠŗŠ°Š¼ŠøŠŗŠ°Š“Š·Šµ (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Tlinyj lev - YouTube

AND WoTLK soundtack on LOOP

Plus this game I still play from time to time fav game of the genre it is is in. I think the full name of the game genre is hack and slash dungeon crawl portal smashā€¦really is a genre.

This my number 1 top pick for music listening thogh right here game I just stated

(5479) Gauntlet Legends Soundtrack N64 - YouTube

Iā€™m actually listening to a whole set of New Riders of the Purple Sage albums over the past day and next few days. They were one of my friend Charlieā€™s favorite bands, and he died of cirrhosis of the liver just over 6 months ago (at 38).
His sister gave me these vinyls just on Tuesday 'cause she just couldnā€™t keep them around her place to see. I wasnā€™t going to listen to any of them either, but I did anyways.
Like myself, he was an alcoholic, but I wish he could have learned to control his drinking. Many times earlier on in our lives, he stopped for a bit, but heā€™d make it a few weeks or a month and then fall off. He just quit completely quit trying after his divorce about a decade back.

Itā€™s so frustrating that heā€™s the one that pulled me out of the gutter, and he and one other friend saved me from my own destruction. I havenā€™t had a drink since Nov. 12, 2007ā€”hard to believe itā€™s nearly 14 years and 4 monthsā€”and had Charlie not been there that day, Iā€™m 100% sure Iā€™d have not lived another day.
Iā€™m not any better than he was at fighting off the temptation: I just simply have to avoid or extricate myself from any situations involving alcohol. Much of the time, I feel the need for a drink so badly tooā€¦

Anyway, so, listening to the two albums so far have been very bittersweet. I havenā€™t listend to them in years, but I used to love many of the songs. And, it reminds me of younger friendship and good times; yet, it also reminds me of some dark, bad times and also loss.

1 Like

Somewhere Iā€™m at a bar and this song is taking me back 22 years ago to my days in collegeā€¦where has the time gone??? :cry:

:milk_glass: :dragon: :milk_glass: :dragon: :milk_glass: :dragon: :milk_glass: :dragon: :milk_glass: :dragon: :milk_glass: :dragon:

when playing WoW i listen to WoW music and ambience, otherwise iā€™m tuning into Rock and Metal, as those are the genres i like best.

70s and 80s rock, does anything else actually classify as music?

iā€™m 41, that article is BS. lol

1 Like

One of my friends looped dancing queen for 2hrs straight one night as we ran RBGs. ABBA OP

1 Like