What mount do you want to see in game?

I’m curious as to what mounts you all want to see in game! For me, I would LOVE a T-Rex mount. My name IRL shortens to T. Rex, so it’s all anyone calls me and honestly, my fav animal to have ever existed. With all the Devilasaur models in game, you think we’d have one as a mount by now! I’ll have to satiate myself with raptors!

Anyway, What other things do you want to see as a mount? (inb4 ur mom).
With or without existing in game models!

2 Likes

Gnome exclusive:

Put a cannon on the ground, jump in and get launched, your flight form is you flying through the air and you land in a barrel roll.

12 Likes

Hire this Dracthyr.

4 Likes

I’d like to see some “self flight” type mounts, for example:

• Night Fae fairy wings
  • Kyrian angel wings
  • Drac’thyr just using the wings they already have
  • Jetpack from Mechagon as an actual mount
15 Likes

Another brutosaur mount that isn’t the auction house one. I just one a normal brutosaur mount so I can /walk all around Dazar’alor for that RP feel.

5 Likes

I want the car from the goblin starting zone. The one that would allow 3-5 players to ride in it too! Heck make it into a hovercar so that it can fly.

4 Likes

I’ve been waiting on this one for years…

1 Like

Maybe some day. :crystal_ball:

5 Likes

Devilsaur showed up in Thaldrazus. A bit of a tease imo if we never get a mount of one.

Armored magical corgi

D.E.H.T.A. would have a Field Day over the mistreatment of those Corgi’s!

Natural Player Flight
Player Flight with Wings/Spells (Levitate / Soar, Slow Fall / Fast Fall, Water Walk / Cloud Run )
Druids : Grow Wings instead of full shapeshift
Demon Hunters : FLop out wings and fly
etc

DO eeeeet.

1 Like

That happens when things lag bad…End up swimming through the air. its a hoot!

1 Like

I wanna mount Alexandra, would love to ride her like the Natharion Mount we got which I use all the time atm.

100% this… I think it would be awesome flavor to make this an engineering mount too…

2 Likes

Mechgnomes having a racial flying ability that are helicopter rotors pop out of their back would be awesome too…

4 Likes

This is an AMAZING idea! I would love to not have a larger mount to peek around all the time!

This idea is what got me thinking about this whole thread idea! Would be awesome!

Alexstraza? There kinda is one. Life-binder’s Handmaiden and other dragon soul mounts!

epic!

1 Like

That’s neat, never seen that mount before, looks a bit old tho, would be nice to get a revamped version at this point.

Back? :x:
Head? :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

:giraffe: :kangaroo: :bison:
:turkey: :eagle: :dodo:
:bug: :lady_beetle: :cricket:
:seal: :dolphin: :monkey:

1 Like