What mount do you want to see in game?

Class specific, i’d love to see the warlock tier 6 wings just be some wings that we use as warlock flight form. For all classes, i want to see a permanent jetpack, like the ones on Mechagon Island but with no limited duration.

Edit: someone already beat me to the Mechagon jetpack lol

1 Like

Holy s&*t … I can’t believe that didn’t occur to me… perfect!

1 Like

Surprised we don’t have an ape mount that uses the amalgam rig.

Warlocks should have something evil as a mount, like that horrible burnt pot of spaghetti I had as a kid.
:fondue:

1 Like

or a Kyrian Ascended that just carries you around by the throat…

3 Likes

I wanna see a mount where on the ground it’s like a sandshark; you only see the fin and you’ve got a rope connecting it to you as you surf behind it on a board.

It can cross the top of water at normal speed, still pulling you along on your board, and when you fly it jumps out revealing itself, still pulling you along while you gain a hang glider.

T’would be neat.

• Ooze (land) : not an animal ooze like the jelly panther; literal a blob ooze, and you dont mount it, you go inside the ooze
  • Rock elemental (flying) : something like the new earth elementals of Dragonflight (but less bulky), with crystals inside its body and wings made of rock shards.
  • Worm/grub/maggot (land): They can use the animations of Ghunn and Tred’ova (same skeleton)
1 Like

I wanna see a Gaboon viper mount

2 Likes

Definitely Devilsaur mount, I also really want a new Heirloom Mount to be just a flintstones car that your character powers with their own two feet (complete with the funny running sound effects lol).

The drake mounts that drop off of Deatwing final boss in Dragon Soul and from the Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider achievement are inspired by Alextrasza

this would be very cool!!

Theres the Spinemaw Gladechewer! Close! Little more skittery though.

thatd be hilarious xD

Space whale

Flying sharks.

Flying/sand sharks

1 Like

A big metal gauntlet/severed orc hand that carries me around. A nice tribute to the RTS origins.

1 Like

A wooden Trojan Horse that if someone ties to open it as a container, releases a bunch of Murloks that run around and cause carnage.

2 Likes

Sharknado elemental

I want a duck mount

There’s horse sized ducks on the dragon isles. ( that’s seriously what they’re labeled ) Gimme duck.

But I would also want the very old race mounts to get a much needed upgrade

3 Likes

I want a surfboard.

1 Like

White pegacorn that has golden sparkles when idle. When it moves it leaves behind a rainbow trail.

I want something really “pretty” to mount.

I’m sure most guys do.

Is that a hint on a… ßaddragon. I’d like to see one of those mounted for sure! :flushed: :bangbang: :heart_eyes:

More color varieties of small flying mounts. It’s obvious why most people like those best, and people want to match transmogs. The model is kinda secondary.