What makes you happy about wow right now?

You know, I see a lot of upset people so I thought I’d attempt to make a positive discussion and ask. What do you feel has been done right? What makes you happy as a player today? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That my raid is over for the night and I don’t have to log in again for just over 16 hours

6 Likes

Lol I get that!

Being able to log in makes me happy. Generally speaking it means the weekend is here for me. So I will be really happy tomorrow!!

Thinking about running SL lvling dungeons to help some folks, who they are I don’t know, but someone is gonna get carried and I hope they are nice cause my time is free. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

If that’s how you feel bud! I’ll play with ya!

1 Like

I’m happy I waited 6 months before playing SLs because I was able to begin just before they made it easier by lifting the gating with renown, etc…

I’m happy I’m almost done leveling all my horde toons to 60, too and I’m happy that Area 52 still has a good sized population.

2 Likes

That’s good of you. Ty for that.

1 Like

It’s interesting you say that because I picked between illidan and area 52 for horde side because those are the two biggest horde servers…… but illidan just feels like a bunch of bots. I’m starting to feel like I should of gone to area 52

Happy we got another week of timewalking, and happy skoldus is up this week because it’s the only flawless I haven’t done yet (I quit after aotc and came back for MT)

I’m right there with ya bro! MT is hard but not unbeatable. I actually in a weird sense found it easier after getting a little tipsy. Maybe I was more relaxed or something.

I had to step away and make coffee and chill for a sec. But I think that frustration made the ultimate success that much nicer

Hope to see you in the queue! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I get to raid heal.

That’s about it tbh.

Magetower is a great challenge and i want to get a few more done on the weekend.

1 Like

Area 52 used to be great for conversations, with everyone sometimes.

Now the chats too full of sales but it can still happen so I know those are real people playing there.
My other server, KJ, is fairly dead now though. Makes me sad.

1 Like
that hopefully a new expansion reveal is coming. that when i log in, i see all kinds of old content to do and elevate my achievements, mounts, titles, toys, etc. End game is stale for me. I'm not doing the Vault trifecta

How many have you done so far? I got kinda burnt out after a few.

nothing about the game makes me happy right now

however, the friends i’ve met this last year make the game worth playing still

that said, 10.0 needs to hurry

4 Likes

Didn’t buy it and not going to buy another Xpac if this is the way the game is heading. First time in 13 years . When I read what they were doing to pvp that was enough for me to never buy it.

5 Likes

I did the 3 on my main hunter, then sub and fury. Currently im doing Vdh, but i kept screwing up the last phase. I gotta get a clean try to finish this.