What makes you happy about wow right now?

If chats too full with sales get the bad boy add on. It wipes spam off of your chat.

I’m going to do this next month. I’m waiting for my new computer.
Ty for this, I keep forgetting the name of that addon.

Me, too. I saw the changes they were making. People were saying, “PvP is fixed!” and I was thinking, I don’t think so…. And in the end it turned out to be even worse than I imagined.

1 Like

How can you not go for the DRUID GUARDIAN AHHHH!! Lol

SoM makes me happy. SL does not.

I dont have one at 50 yet :smiley:

I want to get the 7 different ones first and want to get all done eventually, but thats more of a long term goal.

Welp I’ll tell ya I got a lvl 10 to 60 in about 3 days so I actually think if you really wanted to and don’t burn out, you can do those MT plus get a Druid up there and complete it. :slight_smile:

Filling up my transmog/collections tab. And gold making casually. I used to like casual pvp but I guess collecting transmogs is more fun. Also collecting battle pets.

3 Likes

Pvp is always fun beginning of expansion if you do it casually but certain guilds love to get to gladiator then que in casual ques just to stomp on casuals sadly.

I casually pvp in overwatch rn. The holiday event is coming soon. Can’t wait for that. WoW requires too much just to pvp. Gotta lvl to 60, do the campaigns, get the right conduits, get lucky with vault rng, grind rated modes. On top of that you still have to queue and have long wait times for unbalanced matches.

Versus overwatch where I can queue just for 20 seconds to like 10 minutes depending on roles and enjoy the game off the bat. And just enjoy the combat. In comparisan many games are way better experiences then wow. Lol…

I did like scaling it was the least amount of work I had to do to enjoy casual bgs. I didn’t even like the ilvl affecting templates which I would have preferred the scaled ilvl.

But Wow pvp is just too much to do casually unless you like to play rated casually.

1 Like

If done right ,which nothing is actuality ,it would be a drive. A person lives their day from the first time they wake up,if they don’t have a drive to do that day at that moment they can’t find their purpose for doing anything and would not do anything for himself.

So when you say as a player the drive in game gives that purpose so that make me happy.

2 Likes

Raiding with my guild.

The only thing WoW does correctly, after all.

1 Like

I get to be a vulpera. I also get to raid with my guild. Transmog is tons of fun too, though Trial of Style seems to be biased against vulpera. Some of the zones are gorgeous too. The art team rarely, if ever, disappoints.

1 Like

Currently i m grinding Grateful Offerings on 10 toons :sob: it passes the time and brings in load of cash so currently i m happy doing that :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a Vulpera alt. Honestly you’ll find really cute things for a warlock on a vulpera. Initially it’s not meant to be cute but ya know… it’s a Vulpera. If you go nightfae/Vulpera/warlock you’ll find mogs haha .

1 Like

I like trolls. Always have.
wiggles toes

1 Like

How do you feel about the shoes in SL expansion covering your toes?

1 Like

“Nothing!”

GD sucks furiously on the most sour of lemons

1 Like

I don’t mind, because I don’t wear them. Also, We get to walk on water next patch.

1 Like

The expansion appears to be nearing the end (I would have thought a year was left). I do not mind Blizzard trying new things. I agree this game needs something new and/or different. I just wish Blizzard would quickly abandon what does not work rather than stick with it and tweak it over and over. At this point maybe they should just return to an old model like the classic series and see if that appeases players. Even if it chases off people, they are already doing that anyway so it can’t possibly do any more damage. It might bring some people back.