What makes the Trading Post a major feature?

I don’t see your dev credentials, so why you’re talking like you actually know how they work? For all we know, you got spoonfed what anybody from the PR team tells you most likely.

Why do i have to understand this anyways? What you think i will have what you subjectively deemed “the correct opinion” because you pedestal your opinion and pretended it’s facts? That’s like being a politician and saying “Anybody who disagrees with me is a bad person, and supports the other side, who is doing bad things. Vote for my law, I’M the good person. Look at me being good” and other nonsense.

And since you’re saying buzzwords like “Longevity, FOMO and Actual content” and thinking they can’t do both, you’re saying pretty much nothing there. Also, what do you think patches are? They potentially introduce new content for free, and fix the problems. Every game does this, it’s not a “one or the other” scenario like you’re lying about here.

Funny, i don’t remember Blizzard putting a hand in my face and saying “You must pay in order to access this patch or this feature”. I wonder if they did that for any other patches like that… :thinking:

Oh they don’t? Then what the heck’s your problem?..

Okay, and your point is?

These features are given to us via by free updates at no extra charge. If you don’t think these are free, don’t you think people will complain about that then?.. Or are you saying that in order to have access to Trading Post, i have to sub?.. No duh, that’s how being subbed to an MMORPG works.

If i want to raid with my guild, i have to pay the sub.
If i want to PvP against the horde, i have to pay the sub.
If i want to RP in this game, i have to pay the sub.
If i want to stand in Stormwind, type in the chat telling people that i can’t see the invincible, then i have to pay the sub— What is this? :man_facepalming:

What is it you’re even on about mate? Like this is the sort of thing like you look at a lava lamp from the 60’s that is actually free with no strings attached from a garage sale and yell “THAT’S NOT FREE!! I HAD TO WASTE MY GAS MONEY GOING OVER HERE!! TIME IS MONEY!!!”…

Nobody is saying WoW is free. I’m simply saying, we got this update for no charge because… that’s how they ALWAYS give updates out. If that’s a problem with you, maybe MMO’s aren’t for you then.

Oh no, my 7 cents of my subjective value i get out of the $15 sub i get out from this game… what a terrible night to have this curse… aaaaaaaahhh… /s

Neither do you since you’ve never given proof that you actually know what you’re talking about hypocrite.

I get it sucks for Chinese players to no longer play this game, but that has nothing to do with this patch.

And i should care what those Vultures want, why?..

Minecraft was like created by llke one guy, so… Not to mention that’s pretty much the indie market, also, not even going to talk about the double AA games. Like, i don’t think you understand what you’re talking about when you think Resources is a direct correlation to Talent here.

Money/Resources does not make your content/game/anything better. Talent does.

It’s not a FOMO vendor, and you repeating stuff like that just makes you childish now.
Why do i get the feeling you would absolutely hate gamepass though. :thinking:

By your logic, anything in this game is just there to keep you subbed at beginning of each month.

Mythic + is just a timer slapped on with some stat debuffs, along with a reward that you have to get before the season or expansion ends, but… i guess you’re okay with that.

Raids, just a bigger health pools for the elites, mechanics they copy past, and a reward you have to get before the season/expansion ends, but… i guess you’re also okay with that.

PvP, just battling players over simple objectives, have to get a high score essentially and a reward you have to get before the season/expansion ends… But i guess… you are… Also okay… with that.

Mage Tower, just raiding but solo, and a reward you have to get before the expansions ends. Not only you’re okay with that, but remorseful of the idea that the old style of mage tower is gone. :thinking:

I mean, you have a problem with FOMO, but i don’t either hear you talking against Mythic+'s, Raiding, PvP and Mage Tower’s FOMO… Or even the 6 month sub mounts. … Why is this the only one you’re cherry picking here? Very hypocritical of you.

And again, if you hate this game (and please don’t tell me you don’t, or make some bullpoop excuses like you have with your concern trolling), why are you still subbed to this game?.. Why play both, when you hate one of the games, and why do you care about that game you hate? Do you just hate-play it? :rofl:

I can say the same thing with you, with your passive-aggressive tone here.

I respect people more for their honesty and courage for being openly rude to me, then those who are dishonest and dare i say it, cowardly for being passive-aggressive and won’t even admit hatred or angry and have to disguise it, despite the fact their attempt of subtlety about as subtle as a bulldozer going though a glass shop.

If you don’t understand what i’m saying… then maybe you don’t talk with other people on that other game then. Noticed you’ve been avoiding my question of “what are the basics” so i think at that point, you’re just trolling.