What is your tipping point?

I think Ember Court is designed to be more fun once you have unlocked the perks like butlers and security and can invite multiple guests so you have to juggle the happiness levels. I did mine today and I was basically just running around looking for stuff to clean to make Sika happy lol.

Renethal makes the Ember Court fun though, today I killed the slime elite and the choices are to drop it on the party or turn it in to Renethal for a +clean boost. When he takes it he says “Thank you, this will make for a great prank on Theotar later” and I just imagined Theotar opening his teapot and having that slime explode all over the place with Renethal cracking up down the hallway.

1 Like

Pull the Ripcord and un-nerf loot drops… or at least give us bonus rolls and boost the ilvl of M+ back to what it should be.

Until then it’s worse than BFA in my mind.

My tipping point is when I have a little too much Tequila. :tropical_drink:

1 Like

Let Blanchy spread her beautiful evil blood wings and fly.

Make Warlocks OP AF.

Either glyphs from Legion- brought back or mail users mogging leather like MoP/Wod…either one works…BOTH would be perfect.

Separating abilities from covenants, like I’ve only advocated for over and over before SL released.

Revendreth is the one covenant/zone I actually cared about, and I can’t join it because I hate the ability. So now I’m stuck with Ardenweald with a story I don’t really care about. It feels like a slog. I’m trying to be engaged, but it’s not easy. I don’t like the zone other than aesthetics.

2 Likes

Remove Tyrannical
#PulltheRipcord

Some good old fashioned HORDE representation!

I’m sick of following these Alliance berks around, and babysitting Jaina.

beards for trolls and shadowhunter darkspear heritage armor (along with shadowhunter class)

Stop wasting dev time on disposable junk content. WoW’s story is terrible and it is really noticeable when people pine for the days when there essentially was none. The episodic nature of quest chains like The Battle of Darrowshire, or Marshal Windsor, or Sully Ballou made them dramatically more memorable than anything we’ve had since.