What is your tipping point?

If they got Torghast right and made it an actual rogue-lite.

Making m+ easier. It feels very overtuned right now. Maybe after we get our renown it will be easier but god it just sucks to play. Also buff raid loot. This no loot is killing me, killed 16 bosses this week and only got 2 items, both not an upgrade.

1 Like

Plague Deviser Marileth and Mad Duke Theotar team-up.

2 Likes

But he has a different line when defeated ToC and seemed very fond of Arthas during their travels and battmes against faceless.

I guess itā€™s a case of dungeon designers not knowing their stuff

When Blizzard gives an equal focus to all of the other races for customization that they do for Blood Elfā€™s 800 different some combinations. I know they are popular and about as easy as humans for coming up with options but some of do play non-elf charactersā€¦

1 Like

Make the Ember court moreā€¦ fun I guess? Maybe it gets more interesting, but itā€™s a pretty weak element of the Venthyr IMO.

Really though, itā€™s already a better expansion than BfA in almost every way to me, despite some wrinkles.

A minute for what?

Itā€™s literaly the same game.

Lots of people are giving shadowlands credit for the level squish, but it could have been any expansion.

A lot of the same systems are still in the game, just renamed something else.

The only thing shadowlands has going for it is the setting. Other than that itā€™s pretty much BFA all over again.

It would take a lot to make me not play. This game is fine. My only problem with it is that I donā€™t have enough time to play more and donā€™t have people to play with

Legion scaling set so that I can solo the M Raids :slight_smile:

Actually I have my list summarized here from last December

Yeah that line has always bugged me. I kind of headcanon that his will was broken completely when he was risen again.

By giving me the ā€œas himselfā€ title permanently

1 Like

I got it backwards but then again he seems to be forced since the small story of Kelā€™thuzad by Nerā€™zul

1 Like

Give us talent trees again. Make loot feel epic. Remove all of the bs borrowed power hamsterwheels. Stop time gating all of the content. Pick one and one.

2 Likes

AND flying!

1 Like

Giving me Necromancers so I can finally be the Lich Iā€™ve always wanted to be.

1 Like

Allow us to mount throughout the entirety of Oribos and put a mailbox at every cardinal direction.

Flight Whistle.
Heathstone for Oribos

The rest would be gravy, but not needed.

Iā€™d like a bear hug from Ursoc,
Oh waitā€¦ :sob:

I cant like this statement enough.