What is your tipping point?

Please name the one thing that would make Shadowlands a win for you. It can be anything.

Me? I want them to give Runas the Shamed the perfect afterlife. I thought he was going to betray me the entire time. I thought he was working an angle. But my god, the things he did. The way he went out. We were not the heroes in Legion, he was.

Sorry, I’m emotional right now. I think I need a minute.

9 Likes

The fact that Shadowlands is not BFA is already a tipping point win.

10 Likes

When they put back the mail notification icons on the character select screen

3 Likes

Let’s be honest though, BfA was a setup expansion just like WoD was.

1 Like

Adjusting Torghast to every class so no class is at a disadvantage for not doing enough DPS or not having enough interrupts. I’m not saying make layer 8 easy mode, I’m saying bring some bosses down from spam spam spam on annoying spells since this was advertised as a solo-run at your own pace, also remove assassins and dogs.

1 Like

Anub’arak making an appearance in the expansion will easily rank it above BC and MoP for me as the best expansion.

1 Like

I like this, honestly as big of an [redacted] as Arthas was, he had amazing friends in Anub’arak and Kel’thuzad. I think KT actually makes it to maldraxxus which is stupid because he was a chaotic [redacted] but he was nice to Undead Arthas at least.

1 Like

Permanent death of Sylvanas

2 Likes

The single handed execution of all our faction leaders.

I want the board wiped clean so we might get some decent story. These fools who call themselves leaders carry too much baggage and its weighing everything down.

“fix” the covenant system, as it’s a great concept and would make a fantastic system to continue with outside of SL itself. Just make it better and not as restrictive as the current iteration is.
#PullTheRipcord

1 Like

Interesting enough, Anub’arak states he was forced into his servitude to Arthas. He is pretty similar to our own Death Knights orgins except they break free from Arthas, Anub’arak doesn’t :(. When we kill him he’s all “I never thought I’d be free of him…”

Kel’thuzad and Arthas being such bros was really fun. 100% loved the duo.

1 Like

Flight whistle!

3 Likes

Not going to lie, I had conflicting emotions in WCIII when Arthas calls Kel’thuzad a friend. Like, obvious bromance but they are both such absolute pieces of [redacted].

1 Like

If we stop getting 50% hp buffs to everything.

At this point I don’t think any single thing could be a tipping point. A great deal would have to change.

• Balance covenants (particularly maldraxxus.)
  • Loot protection if they stick with low drop rates. Or being able to target specific drops.
  • Torghast reverted to being endless and put back to the alpha state.
  • Actually balance specs (not classes) so that they are within 5% for both raids and M+.
  • Soulbinds/conduits change on spec automatically.
  • Unlock the maw transmog set as well as not lock covenant transmogs behind 25+ renown. I want to look like I belong in the shadowlands.
  • Stop time gating everything.
  • Balance for legendaries.
2 Likes

More liberty, maybe say “nope” to Bolvar and his ridiculous 50 of soul ash and join the jailer…

Seperate the soulbinds and covenant powers from the actual covenant choice you choose to align with. Allow necrolords who chose necrolord for thematic reasonsto slot kyrian powers with kyrian soulbinds if they wish (no mixing for balance purposes).

This removes the idea of having to choose a covenant you don’t like for power/playstyle differences, while making the choice actually based on what you like, rather than min/maxing.

Also just makes the whole system much less of a burden to deal with.

#Pulltheripcord

2 Likes

This is our one chance in the realm of death where stuff can happen. Stop talking about systems and junk. Who do you want to hug while we are here?

A tea party with Marileth and Theotar, with special guest Professor Putricide!

Edit to reply to Ralanthel: You can actually hug and get hugged back by Marileth in the levelling storyline, after you’ve finished the potion for his former House leader, but before you turn that quest in. It’s sweet and sad.

1 Like
  • Get rid of the pathetic AOE cap
  • Get rid of global cooldowns
  • Portals in to each zone of SL from Oribos
    - FIX OLD WORLD SCALING!!!
  • Give us flying and in the meantime give flight whistles
  • Make WQ gear actually relevant, the way it stands now the way they have “made it scale to your item level” means literally every peice we are getting is garbage and almost never an upgrade
  • Stop listening to elitist and realise giving free things, not making everything timegated and a slog ISN’T a bad thing and actually keeps people engaged longer
  • Fix torgast
  • Mounts in the maw, their pathetic lore reasons can shove it lol
  • Let us mog ALL things in game at all times (grey items, holiday items outside holidays etc)

:smiley: There is plenty more but I wont be greedy for now :slight_smile:

1 Like