What is your rogues build gonna be?

Youre wondering why the single class with 3 melee dps specs that has always focused on utility is getting an interrupt baseline?

Rogues are literally alchemists at the core. What do you think the poisons are? This is why no one listens to WQ players.

1 Like

You following my posts to call me stupid is harassment. Please stop.

I know this is an oldish post but just wanted to say thanks to everyone who posted their builds with the new DF talent trees.

Gives a brand new rogue player like myself lots to think about and great ideas for talent options, thanks again.

2 Likes

Still going for a bleed heavy 2s/single target bgs build. I’m stumped on where to go for the end points on both class and spec trees.

I have no clue how to make ambush outlaw a thing.

Sin Rogue M+

Sub Rogue Raid/M+

3 Likes

We going similar but a bit diff at the same time ^^

I stop at stilleto and im picking Sepsis and gloomblade for the free 30% dmg buff via Veil and dark brew

1 Like

Outlaw PvP

Big pistols with armor pen and you can stack some ambush madness. I feel like energy might be an issue so took vigor

Finisher style outlaw pvp

My biggest gripe is that find weakness is such a good talent for outlaw that any build that doesn’t go for it is just gimping itself. And no, I don’t want it to ever go away. Just stating no flexibility with it being so far down on the tree.

Left side Assassination

Yeah I know its not new but I like the setup. Though the thought of going down the center of both trees for a envenom heavy cleave build is appealing. As well as going down the right side of both trees for a snapshot bleed build is too.

sub rogue pvp

I have another build using Echoing Reprimand but im not sure if im liking it. My ER build would have me not taking 1 or both Deeper Stratagems

1 Like

Would fleet footed not be better than Acrobatic strikes? Better to be able to keep up with your targets than simply getting one more hit in before theyre out of range no? Or simply picking up the vers talent?

Also not sure bout how i feel about premed being on the tree. There are already so many energy and CP generation options. With First Dance and the 2 points into improved ambush youre already getting 7 cp in one global. SnD just isnt that big of a buff to spend a point in such a talent.

1 Like

How about this one?

It doesnt make use of Ambush, but that’s just one move over if that would be preferred over the Versatility choice.

Oh, i guess i could also take out Acrobatic Strikes and talent into Marked for death too

I also decided to grab Flagellation compared to my last post.

It wouldnt be needed IMO. With one less DS youre capped at 6 and improved ambushed would have you overcapping CP often. Build looks great

1 Like

Thanks! I think im liking it a little bit more too. I kind of want 2/2 Planned Executions but havent decided what to swap around for it at the moment.

I’m kind of wanting to try this build out or something similar