What is your favorite WOW spell?

Is it? I was under the impression it did what the name implied considering Icefury, Lightning, CL, and Earthquake being a thing.

I know Lava Burst is your nuke button but still. Was deciding on giving Ele a go.

1 Like

I’m reading this as “lol it says Elemental, newb. Working as intended” or are you asking me something else.

Elemental Shaman as of TBC was a Lightning Bolt machine. Lvb is now the thing you want most. That’s my point. Happy to explain myself but let me know what you’re refuting.

1 Like

Sorry if I came across that way, that wasn’t my intent.

I was doing Ele shammy artifact quest the other day and had my character dabbling with different talents to utilize different elements more. So I always thought this was the case with the spec instead of being Lightning Bolt primarily.

1 Like

Well it’s currently a Lava Burst primarily, even though we use all the elements. So I guess what I’m saying is that if we swapped Lightning and Lava, I’d say we’re back on the goodfoot

1 Like

I’d say /Summon Dreadmoon, but she always says something rather crass to me when I do that.

1 Like

Avengers Shield / Divine Toll

2 Likes

I cant think of anything more satisfying than popping Bane of Havoc down on an enemy team and busting the proverbial chaos load all over them with a bajillion Chaos Bolts at once.

But walking someone off a cliff with mind control is a close 2nd.

1 Like

Teleport is my personal favorite

1 Like

Ohh! I’m not sure! Maybe one of the D&D based ones like vampiric touch. However, not sure. There’s so many cool ones

1 Like

Lava Burst - There is something about it that makes me happy to use it. I love the look of it, I love the sound of it and I definitely love it when it procs.

It feels like breaking glass or punching a bag. :grin:

1 Like

Cmon people, Frostwryms Fury is the coolest looking spell hands down.

Any knockback ability to knock people to their deaths is always fun. Same with MC.

1 Like

Those aren’t spells broski

divine toll.

The sound of a million pots and pans striking my enemies will always amuse me.

1 Like

Feign death ftw.
Especially after being shot with a turkey gun :poultry_leg:

2 Likes

I love getting my instant Flurry procs and slamming them into mobs.

1 Like

Avengers Shield…is it going to pull the pack I want it to, or is going to pull the next one too, or is gonna pull THROUGH THE WALLS AND FLOORS!!! You never know what you’re gonna get!

1 Like

Vanish, hands down

1 Like

I like apotheosis, not because it’s powerful, but due to the visual. I like being a floating avatar of the light.

In terms of utility, my favorite spell is Leap of Faith. I love using it to save lives, but also take lives. Life Gripping friends over edges, or gripping a MC’d enemy player closer to an edge in the world or a BG is fun. So much use for it in many fun ways.

For raw power/satisfaction, I love Holy Word: Salvation. In raids or even some BGs I focus on resetting it as fast as possible and I like watching my healing numbers go brrrrt.

1 Like

Early vanilla voidwalker’s Sacrifice.

1 Like

I want to say, I wish summon worked, but I’ve been casting it on my dad for over 30 years and he’s still afk not clicking accept.

1 Like