What is your favorite WOW spell?

Mine is either execute, bladestorm>spear of bastion, whirlwind

2 Likes

Any interrupt that’s vs a caster in PVP, lmao.

2 Likes

Deathgrip

I miss it instantly if I play something else

2 Likes

Between the Eyes.

In a world of magic. Bullets.

lmao.

1 Like

Probably either Frostwyrm’s Fury or Slappy Hands.

2 Likes

It was Cascade.

4 Likes

Chain lightning. Once it gets going, it’s beautiful.

3 Likes

Immolate and Fear used together. When mobs annoy me it’s fun to light them on fire and watch them run around screaming.

Another is Binding Shot. Using it to root a mob while your pet picks it to pieces. Sadly it’s getting ruined for the sake of change in Dragonflight.

1 Like

Misdirect + Feign Death cause reasons… :smirk:

Cheap shot ? cuz everyone loves cheap shot

1 Like

Shield Slam

The most iconic ability in the game. Wielded by real warriors who enjoy nothing better than completely eradicating their foes with one massive swing from their Shield.

Shield Slam should always be the hardest hitting ability in the game and there is nothing better than the sound your Shield makes as it erases what was in front of you. One of the reasons WotLK was so good is because it was a time of the finest and biggest YEETS from Shield Slam.

5 Likes

That’s true. When you had certain stats, you could make certain builds. I don’t want everything from classic, but more stats for build diversity is one of them.

1 Like

Mind Control. I’ve killed dozens of Alliance who land to attack me this expansion by walking them off cliffs. Lol

2 Likes

Red Bull! I mean, metamorphasis/glide. It gives you wings!

1 Like

Chaos Bolt, best looking and always crits.

7 Likes

Teleport, because I’m lazy.

3 Likes

Deathgrip.

There is only one class that can cast it so its very unique. Its a very powerful ability.

4 Likes

Shield slam also dispells one magic ability in LK so it had some great utility too. A powerful and iconic ability indeed.

1 Like

there is no better feeling than misdirecting a priest and pulling van in av

This is my favourite spell now

(7750) Lightning Bolt! - YouTube

1 Like