What is your favorite WOW spell?

Light’s Wrath from Legion was a lot of fun

1 Like

Abomination Limb hands down!

2 Likes

Frostfire Bolt
I miss it so much. So pwetty.

3 Likes

For me it’s Exorcism. It’s nothing special, but it’s very nostalgic because I remember it was the very first time when I felt very powerful after I learned this spell on my paladin back in Wrath. It used to hit like a truck on low levels, at 30 yards as a melee no less. It also had an extra interaction with undead/demon enemies where it would always crit on them. Still remember that sound.

1 Like

Holy Shock. Because it’s clutch like that.

1 Like

That’s boring, best spell in the game is fel rush.

1 Like

This one
xangif1

:snowflake: :blue_square: :tornado: :snowflake: :blue_square: :tornado: :snowflake: :blue_square: :tornado:

3 Likes

Metamorphasis, long before Demon Hunters were playable…

1 Like

Twilight Devastation.

This spell would be amazing for Shadow Priests :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Rain of fire.
“Cackle barks as the world burns green”

1 Like

Symbiosis or explodey mushroom.

Both were fun, both were removed… and I choose to believe because fun was detected, and we can’t have that.

1 Like

Farsight. Extremely niche and mostly useless.

1 Like

Chaos bolt, especially when paired with Havoc. pew! pew! pew!

1 Like

Healing Rain w/ damage

2 Likes

Dark Apotheosis.

1 Like

Probably Flying Serpent Kick? Or no, Fists of Fury.

Shotouts to most of Warlock’s spells. Incinerate looks so cool. There’s also Penance which just has an awesome sound effect.

Honestly I like most of WoW’s spells. WoW just hits home with the ability casting/vibe.

1 Like

Lava Burst Procs when you can fire like 2-3 in a row.

1 Like

Favorite player character spell: Chaos Bolt. The charging animation, sound and look is so empowering and exciting! And then you see the big numbers at the end! Wow!

NPC Spells, it’s a three way tie between Dark Glare, Icefall (Give us Icefall…) and Earthshatter Missiles. I really like the effect of the latter!

2 Likes

Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger

Bonus: Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger in Torghast, but with the extra celestial anima power stacked up. Nothing like summoning all four members of the August Celestials to fight with you.

1 Like

It’s gotta be a toss up between Spinning Fire Blossom or Spectral Guise or Pyroblast…man is Pyroblast fun to press

2 Likes