What is your favorite ice cream?

French Vanilla is my favorite either by Häagen-Dazs or Tillamook.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Phish Food, Moose Tracks,Rocky Road, chocolate

2 Likes

Ice cream makes my booty bigger I can’t eat it

2 Likes

Neapolitan icecream.

You put it in a bowl and mix all the flavors together or if you have the sandwiches you put it in a bowl and mash it all together.

Strawberry chocolate with a hint of vanilla!

3 Likes

French Vanilla or if I’m enjoying myself at the beach, Superman. Keep it classy!

3 Likes

Chocolate raspberry. Match made in heaven.

4 Likes

Tillamook Peanut butter chocolate is pretty great for one that’s simple.

Ben and Jerry’s Chocolate milk and cookies, or Half Baked for stuff with more in there.

2 Likes

My FAVORITE ice cream has been B & Js Chunky Monkey. I LOVE banana-flavored ice cream.

HOWEVER, I’ve enjoyed quite a few other flavors, like Watermelon Ice (made with real watermelon), Americone Dream, Moose Tracks, Neopolitan (gotta love some classic VCS), and ANYTHING Dark Chocolate.

1 Like

Most kinds of Sorbet, but I LOVE the mixed berry flavors.

A lavender-vanilla-blueberry confection from a creamery in the finger lakes region (NY). It’s called Fleur Blue, I suspect this link won’t be active but if you visit the area the Spotted Duck is worth a detour!

2 Likes

Hmmm, it’s either Ube ice cream or Talenti’s Caramel Cookie Crunch. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Chocolate Chip Cookie-dough from Ben & Jerry’s :yum:

It’s probably going to give me a heart attack at my age, but it’s worth it :grin:

2 Likes

Breyer’s chocolate chip, with a little crushed Heath bar over it.

1 Like

Blue Bunny Strawberry ice cream. With milk poured on it for a nice slush.

2 Likes

Polished off with a can of Bang.

4 Likes

Coffee
Chocolate chip
Rum & raisin
Double chocolate
Dark chocolate
Green tea/matcha

1 Like

Butter pecan. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I love Bang, especially birthday cake and rainbow unicorn :joy: peach mango is :ok_hand: too

Sour gummy worms, the pink one, now i have to stop and get some tomorrow

2 Likes

White chocolate and almond

Choc mint

Choc orange

2 Likes