What is your favorite dog breed?

I’ve always heard that mix referred to as “Chi-weenie” hehe. They are indeed adorable. I could see them being very protective/barky

1 Like

Ya, but alot of ppl ask me what a chiweenie is

1 Like

Siberian Husky, my Sibe specifically.

1 Like

Rat Terriers, Shi-Tzus, Doberman Pinscher.

Dobermans have a great look, and are a great look on people who accost you.

I am a sheepadoodle fan. But if you want an “official” breed, my favorite AKC breed is a standard poodle.

That makes sense. They are my most wanted dogs I would get. I want a little dainty one. It’s ok if they have a little cute attitude at times

With two German Shepherds, we have to vacuum and dust at least once or twice a week. No exceptions, or the hair gets out of control.

The dachshund blood gives them a less mutant looking skull shape and the chihuahua blood keeps them from having super short legs and an overly long body.

1 Like

I prefer cats honestly.

I have cats, too.
:cat:

2 Likes

I like cocker spaniel, miniture poodle, and chihuahua’s pretty equally, and ifyou get all 3 in a single dog you get the best dog ever.

The biggest thing for me against getting another animal is my cat DOES NOT like other animals. In rommie situations she has become the alpha over the dogs but she does look stressed. I wish she wanted other love beings :frowning:

Pugs

Get it?

I dont

Meowsiez.

3 Likes

I don’t get pugs either, but some people seem to enjoy pugs.

I’ll take them all

1 Like

The black floofball and the tabby are friendly, but the tabby-torti mix is feral.

1 Like
2 Likes

Cats are like that, I got 3 males(1 of them I adopted off the streets the other two adopted me from the streets) and they uh, fight a lot for everything, food, place to sleep etc, but they protect each other outside, cats are just like that.

With dogs yeah, when my sister comes over with her dog they avoid staying home, back when she lived here however they were used to the dog. Still avoided her but used to.

1 Like

I like large floofy doggos like malamutes, huskies, chow chows and samoyeds.