What is your favorite dog breed?

Cats are something else man. My cat was chillin in the yard a few feet from my kid the other day while we were outside. A lady walked by with her Maltese and let it come yapping into our yard. My son was playing and the cat launched himself and tackled the dog. Freaked the lady and the dog out but I couldn’t stop laughing. That cat would face a bear down unblinking when it comes to his kid.

3 Likes

Chihuahua. Cute, loving, and portable.

1 Like

On topic: The corgi pets are so adorable

2 Likes

Wish they’d add more. The pug drives me nuts with his constant need for gland expression and the mastiff model is so out of date.

2 Likes

I want a newfoundland model, a big brown newfie.

1 Like

Ahh, I see you have heard the sound of my people.

I am a fan of this particular breed myself but I have only really had Labs and Retrievers because that is what the SO prefers.

1 Like

My mom had a landseer newfoundland. He was big slobbery love bug. RIP 🩶

I love these ones too- they’re so cute.

2 Likes

Yeah the frost wolf pup models are my favorite. I had to get a plushie version when they were in the shop.

1 Like
2 Likes

German Shepherd. I have two and they’re amazing. A pure white one and a standard colored one.

3 Likes

I had a big black Newfie once; he lived till he was four. He always sat outside in the cold all the time, which was quite sad; it was hard to get him inside too. He had lung cancer. We never realized he had it. I miss him, he was a gentle giant.

2 Likes

I am really excited about his new album this Summer.

“Howling to the Moon and Back.”

1 Like

Unfortunately they don’t live long. The breed overall is lucky to make it past 8-10 years. They like the cold, my mom’s liked being outside in the snow all the time. They were bred for water rescue in the north Atlantic.

My mom’s developed sever hip dysplasia early on. Got to a point where he could no longer stand up. He was 5 when they decided to euthanize.

1 Like

I have a long hair shepherd and he’s absolutely gorgeous.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/853493788836364309/1099547488836395018/6CBA7B2D-0CD6-4E61-A5A7-D53359310CF1.jpg?width=682&height=910

That’s him and my current newfie

2 Likes

Awe, he looks like a Shiloh shepherd, but I assume he’s just a rough coat German shepherd?

1 Like

Yeah, my family and I are thinking he’s been sick most of his life which is again, quite sad. But yeah, that’s why I sort of hate those big breeds, I love them to death but their life span is not all that long.

He’s a long-haired. He had a DNA test and yes, he’s a 100% a german shepherd.

2 Likes

I love them

2 Likes

They get along very well, the newfie always cleans his ears.

2 Likes

Worgen. :o