wiggles toes

2 Likes

you / 10 characters

Xoxo :kissing_closed_eyes: /10 char

1 Like

all night elves have a earthy taste to them. dont get to excited. <3

2 Likes
1 Like

I’m a huge fan of green chile pizza. It probably is a dead giveaway for the stage that I live in but we put green chile on everything.

Rather eat a home made meal over buying a pizza

2 Likes

Actually I’m from Australia! Plot twist.

1 Like

huge fan of indian food.

Tacos. Not the things from Taco Bell or Jack In The Box but authentic tacos. So much variety and flavor. Especially off a good truck.

BURGERS. Any kind, from anywhere.

:hamburger:

1 Like

I often imagine id really enjoy the taste of Hilary Duff.

But shes more a dessert.

1 Like

Marinated pulled beef with mexican seasoning in tacos loaded with all the fixings

Favorite? Very hard to say. Probably roast meat, mashed potatoes, fresh steamed broccoli or asparagus.

Example:

• Roasted whole chicken rubbed with olive oil, kosher salt, stuffed with lemons and fresh herbs
  • Steamed veggie or fresh garden salad. I love mixed greens with goat cheese, strawberries, walnuts, and a vinaigrette.
  • Oven roasted halved/quartered potatoes usually in the roasting pan with the chicken.

Today I have a friend visiting and we were going to grill outside but it is raining. So, wil have to do inside instead.

• BBQ chicken thighs done with a dry rub, prob potatoes in the pan.
  • Roasted summer veggie packets (zucchini, mushrooms, onions, peppers, olive oil, salt, seasoning).
  • Cilantro lime marinaded pork chops
  • Corn on the cob
  • Roasted/smoked apples.

Also have fresh bread dough rising to make some fresh rustic bread. Might use a huge golden slicing tomato and do fresh tomato w/ mayo, lettuce, salt, pepper sandwiches or brushetta as a snack. I don’t want to make bacon for a proper BLT.

Might even put on a pot of black beans to simmer.

3 Likes

Probably sushi. It’s pretty simple ingredients, moderately healthy, looks appetizing, [can be] low in sugar, and doesn’t taste awful like most healthy things.

1 Like

Who could possibly have just a single favourite food? Give me grease, salt, fat, sugar. All the things our brains get addicted to. I’m a fiend for chocolate and all manner of fast food.

Sadly I’ve been dieting since early July, so I can’t just go off the rails on junk like I used to. Damn moderation.

3 Likes

Medium rare steak, baked potato and caesar salad paired with a cabernet sauvignon

5 Likes

For dessert literally most baked goods that aren’t peach/citrus themed. Albeit of late it’s been cake & cherry pie.

For regular food I loooove non-fatty meats. [Can’t stand the texture] albeit I’m craving chicken & shrimp right now.

My comfort food alternatively is crab, bacon wrapped jalapenos, and england clam chowder. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Laugh as you will, My wifes homemade lemon pepper chicken with mac and a veggie on side. Add a cold local beer (OMB Copper). And It makes a bad week turn into a real good one instantly.

2 Likes