What is you favorite food?

Lamb, Venison, Camel or Beef Tongue.

1 Like

Mediterranean

Beef and broccoli from a local restaurant I like.

Dead animals.
And hash browns.

4 Likes

Probably home made pizza, after that indian food.

1 Like

Posole first and spaghetti second

Gross
Shew.

1 Like

I actually got served beef tongue after returning home when I was starving after a 2 day hunting trip with my dad.

It was not good.

Never again.

mmm either pizza, chicken parmesan or chicken tacos with really good salsa.

1 Like

Scallops, but I don’t have them very often.

1 Like

Every morning I start my day with two Bruschetta and a Cappuccino!! very nice (:

EU Italy is that you? :wink:

Chinese food. Doesn’t matter what it is. I would be more than satisfied just eating Chicken & Shrimp Lo Mein with combination fried rice.

1 Like

Chicken tikka massala.

Is coffee a food group? I’m gonna go with coffee

2 Likes

Hawaiian pizza with extra pineapple…

Hey it’s Sunday after all

1 Like

OP change that scotch into a J and I’m there!!! Lately I’ve been eating lots of Italian food. I love all kinds of foods it’s so hard to choose just one.

anything thing that does not eat me first, but really dead cow and mashed potatoes. Sadly had to cut down on the potatoes due to diabetes. Also love rice but that’s out as well. Made homemade chicken and noddles the other day it was great.

My absolute fav was chorizo con huevos with beans and rice, flour tortillas, the wonderful ‘homemade’ salsa, lots of chips, and a negra modelo from Estrada’s (hole-in-the-wall type) Family Restaurant (sadly now defunct).

Now it would probably be homemade tortillas and eggs with onion, cheese and salsa, coffee on the side.

Anything home made