What is you favorite food?

I’m sorry you’re too close minded to enjoy good food.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AngelicDeafeningBichonfrise-size_restricted.gif

1 Like

This sound truly genuine and made with love! I would take this everyday over eating the best steak in the world alone.

My favorite is also to eat just anything with my wife and just talk! It can make a bad day so much better!

Steak ( mid rare) and pasta.

1 Like

If you exclude things that are only great as a full meal…

Salsa

I just get a can of Rotel, a lime, cilantro, onion, garlic, jalapeno, salt, cummin, and a very very very small amount of sugar and blitz it in a food processor.

Can’t beat it, unless you’re one of the weirdos that think cilantro tastes like soap.

But if we’re talking a meal eligible food…

I like a great beef roast with potatoes, carrots, and onions. And I like to mash those potatoes after cooking and putting it with butter.

Oh and, spoiler, apparently canned tomatoes are going to be tough to get this winter. The area where a lot of canned tomatoes and sauces come from didn’t have a great season.

Funny that you mention it! I freaking hate cilantro. It taste like soap!

Close minded because I don’t want camel or beef tongue LMAO.

I’m just not gross.

2 Likes

You just don’t know good food.

who doesnt

curry rice or fish and chips. tough choice

1 Like

Off topic, but I had to do a double take, because I thought your hood thing was a beard.

Big brother is watching. My youtube channel lit up with roast videos. LOL

Crab legs. I have it once a year on my birthday.

Baked Potato!

:potato:

1 Like

I hate to break it to you, but chicken parm isnt Italian

Chicken parmigiana or chicken parm. The dish originated from 20th-century [Italian diaspora]

My research isn’t deeper then wiki tho! :stuck_out_tongue:

What I mean is, go to Italy, you can’t get that aaaaanywhere. And people will know you’re American lol

True, last time I visit Rome were like 60% of the tourists from America. Most restaurants did serve food that attracted US tourists. So I would at least say that the probability to get chicken Parma in Rome is high :wink:

Some of the restaurant that have a shop in each corner of Rome:

Starbucks
Dominos
Hard Rock Cafe
McDonald’s
Burger King

1 Like

A 20year old me would say a 12 Oz med-rare ribeye with some garlic mash taters.

Mid thirties me favors either a good poke bowl or sushi. Some fresh tacos (insert favorite protein, carnitas, fish, steak) with some fresh cilantro, avocado, corn salsa and a squeezed lime is up there as well.

1 Like

LMAO
Dominos in Italy? That’s the biggest slap in the face ever.

Yes indeed! Haha! It only works in Rome where American tourists crowd! Otherwise boycott in rest of the country :joy: