What is you favorite food?

Now we talking :heart_eyes: Ron Swanson style!

1 Like

Besides gummies, my favorite food is probably a good hot brown. I basically follow this recipe these days, though I usually add smoked gruyere in addition to romano as well as roasted hatch chiles. And, no parsley. :dracthyr_love_animated:

2 Likes

Anything is. That’s the problem, I’m the type that eats their emotions. I like all food equally lol

3 Likes

Marinated Mexican shrimp, stuffed with a jalapeno and cheese, wrapped with bacon.

1 Like

Same here. Happy → food, sad → food, depressed-> food :bento: and so on!

2 Likes

Steak, Fettucine Alfredo with Shrimp and Pizza

2 Likes

Cactus in red chili with ribs :cactus: :mexico:

Variety of things. Pizza, hotdogs, hamburgers… Typical American, I know. =P My newest favorite is throwing a bunch of my favorite fresh veggies into a pot full of hot water, ramen, and w/e seasoning that I feel like having. Sometimes it’ll have meat or just two eggs. Only limit what I put in it is how big my bowl is. All I got is four 48oz designed for soups. So… I got plenty to throw into it but still doesn’t feel like there’s enough variety. xP

Honestly, eating anything that I’ll enjoy is my favorite…

1 Like

Sounds absolutely wild! I would definitely try this :yum: I don’t even correlate cactus as food. Lmao, maybe because I live in Sweden that most of the time is cold and rainy!

1 Like

“Chocolate.”
/grin

4 Likes

Cactus is certainly a very unique but tasty ingredient. I love it whether it’s in chile, in salad, with eggs, alone, or however. Here’s a video with a recipe similar to how my family makes it if you wanna see :smiley: (its in Spanish tho, lol)

4 Likes

Mac and cheese all the way!

2 Likes

My favorite food is sushi. California rolls or maybe some yellowfin sashimi. I put lots of soy sauce but no wasabi.

It makes me so happy to eat it.

1 Like

noodles, all the noodles

3 Likes

I don’t know if I have a favorite. I have a lot of different items I enjoy.

I enjoy a medium rare, nicely seasoned ribeye.

Pork Lo mein

Beef Pho

Some days a nice (and big) salad hits hard!!

Had homemade shrimp Alfredo for dinner tonight.

I do know I have a hard pass item. Cilantro tastes like soap to me, it makes every dish it’s in tastes like soap.

Tacos or nachos for me.

1 Like

Bun Bo Hue!!!

Without the blood.

1 Like

There’s a regional Mexican food chain where I live called Filiberto’s, and they make the most insane carne asada burritos.

Blackened Flounder and Crawfish. Oh with a Bud Lite to wash it down.

I absolutely love steak, preferably on the rare side. Second to it is perhaps a tie between ham and ribs.

I’m a big fan of meat in general, actually. I’d probably eat meat exclusively if I could. As an additional aside I typically prefer such foods pure, light on seasoning and devoid of sauces. To me, good meat is best enjoyed without such things.