What is you favorite food?

Tossup between burger and chicken salad sandwich with baby spinach and onion jam.

1 Like

My favorite food is peking fried rice!

I’d eat buckets of it but I’m trying to attract a husband right now so I rarely eat it. If I live to 60, God willing, I’d have some every week!

2 Likes

Great question. As I’ve gotten older I’ve found it getting more difficult to name a single favorite or even top 10 favorite foods… all I have is a large very loosely defined “foods I enjoy a lot”.

4 Likes

Sandwich as dinner is kinda big in US right? Beside Subway doesn’t EU serve sandwich as dinner at any restaurant (just in coffee shops)!
I have noticed that my “HelloFresh” app suggests sandwich as dinner sometime and I’m just like “what”? :joy:

A South Indian thali. Rice, dal, chana masala, sambar, fermented pickle, okra fry, and many other curries.

I also love paneer butter masala or palak paneer with garlic naan with a good biryani to the side.

3 Likes

This sounds absolutely awesome! I love Indian food. Butter chicken is freaking lovely and garlic naan too :yum:

if i include the simplicity & cost in the formula my favorite food ends up being spaghetti.

I approve your message! It can’t go wrong with spaghetti!

1 Like

Almost anything smothered in cheese.

1 Like

Pizza is the correct answer. You can put anything on it.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
Shrimp.
Beans.
Fish Sticks.
Oreos.

Anything. Its the perfect food.

1 Like

Dirty fries with a lot of chili and cheese as topping :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This might be a step too far though.

I approve this! But please don’t tell this to my EU brothers in Italy :it: they are kinda sensitive when it comes to topping on pizza :wink:

1 Like

No.

I have talked about it before.

That is quite the gastronomic roller coaster.

2 Likes

Are gummy bears considered “food”? If so, then gummy bears. If not, then also gummy bears.

2 Likes

Ofc!

1 Like

:bear:

2 Likes

Oh I really miss the old times when the cartoons was good :heart_eyes: nostalgia!

1 Like

5 Likes