? What is this?

Its also widely known that only awful players believe that representation is the end all on spec strength for pvp. BM is higher repped over MM because its dramatically easier to play. Even then BM isn’t repped much higher than MM.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/925218741833306143/972986364062752778/Screenshot_20220508-172010_Firefox.jpg

Surv is repped well because it’s tier set is really strong (too strong) and much more fun to use.

You’re entire argument is bad and reeks of “I don’t know what I’m talking about” but you’ll speak anyways because you love to read your own writing.

That’s because MM’s damage is alot more frustrating to play against with it being based on huge burst and one shots, something that new and bad players can’t stop or understand so they scream nerf. Again if you knew anything about what you were taking about on the subject matter I wouldn’t need to explain this but here we are.

4 Likes

Its insane how strong Necro MM is lower on the ladder because healers dont understand to dispellk the explosive shot.

1 Like

Damn who would have thought “people tend to play stronger specs” is apparently nonsense only believed by bad players.

That website you linked, which shows number of games, matches closely with arenamate which shows number of players… both of which show BM and SV substantially more represented than MM in 2v2 and 3v3. I also noticed that out of the 4 possible set of ranged statistics (EU/US and 2v2/3v3) you chose the one that has BM and MM the closest and it’s still a considerable gap :smiley:

So there it is: MM is not the strongest one yet that’s the one uninformed players complain about. My entire original point. This happens a lot, you know; I say something factual about PvP and you derail to try to make an argument when it just comes back to what I said in the first place being correct.

Never forget:

1 Like

Whatever is the fastest route to the cheese. I want to add that MM has hardcasts, is the least mobile, is the least defensible, doesn’t have a baseline stun, and does not always run a pet. I said it a long time ago that MM is “hands on” and BM is “hands off”(I guess SV is a floating switch). If you make a mistake as a MM, you will feel it…

My way of saying RSV is winning the fight! We got GRENADIERS now.

All the information I linked showed about the premier arena bracket and all you got was that. Its a good thing you kill npcs, you’re critical thinking leaves alot to be desired.

MM is 1.5% behind BM in representation in the bracket that matters and one it has a harder time in, “omg MM is so bad!”.

Squeeze your little red nose for me buddy.

Actually MM is about 20% behind because that’s how percentages work. And that’s just the US. In EU it’s about half.

This is also number of games. Obviously there are a lot more games happening at lower, less-competitive brackets where MM holds up better because, as I say, MM holds up better in less competitive PvP and larger fights and it gets worse as the fights get smaller and the ratings get higher. Arenamate tracks by number of players and not games, and there it has the BM/MM/SV split at roughly 40/20/40 i.e. both BM and SV are twice as represented.

Recall that the entire original point here was that uninformed unskilled players like the OP complain mainly about MM even though it’s not the premier hunter PvP spec. You’re not disagreeing with that. You even directly agree with it in your previous post:

You’ve now spent several posts agonising over how I’m wrong and uninformed before saying the same thing. This is what I mean by “contrarianism”. You’re just looking for an argument even when there is none, and you’ll happily derail a thread in the process.

Let’s look back at the other example I linked from January:

The same pattern. I respond to the OP in a thread about what SV does that BM doesn’t, specifically the claim that SV is all about fighting alongside its pet. I responded pointing out that a) BM can also fight alongside this pet and this isn’t a unique capability, and b) Survival has heavily drifted towards ranged despite still using a melee weapon, to the point where that in PvP it’s played at ranged much and even most of the time depending on the enemy comp. Fully relevant to the thread. You came in and spent a bunch of posts agonising over that even though your post history is littered with posts arguing that SV is not truly melee in PvP and spends much of the time at range. No disagreement but you’ll still strive for the argument no matter what, even when it derails the thread into irrelevant nonsense.

Squeek :clown_face:

? What is this?

You’re more like the schizophrenic Joker goon:

Well well…look who it is. I hope you learned your lesson this time. I seem to die hard.

I was doing 2’s last night, my ret pally friend and I. We went against a rogue/ hunter comp, I got stunned by the rogue and 2 shot by the hunter. I couldn’t do anything but laugh lol. But it made me think of dusting off my hunter for some alt PvP a bit.

1 Like

I had a rogue partner for a good while back in WoD. She and I locked down Eonar-Velen’s Trade Dist for hours. I’m glad to hear it’s still an effective 2’s comp.

1 Like

Lol what? Haha