? What is this?

When are hunters getting the same hate that mages have had for the last three years?

30k aimed shots? really?

Those 30k Aimed Shots aren’t even big anymore. Destro Lock Chaos Bolts make those Aimed Shots look like love taps.

12 Likes

Okay? Gpie is 20k on a 15s CD with a longer cast time than both chaos bolt and aimed shot, but people still complain about that and did for about three years now.

Well, people will complain about everything. That’s the nature of a competitive game.

I play a BM Hunter, where I don’t have anything that hits anywhere near that hard. Instead people complain that my spec’s damage is “too consistent” or that I don’t have to stop to cast.

It’s also important to note that Aimed Shot and Chaos Bolt don’t normally hit that hard. Those are outliers and seemingly what everyone wants to focus on. Every now and then you get lucky with a big hit and suddenly that’s all your known for.

2 Likes

The life of a fire mage.

You NEED to get the treatment now. Accept it. It is your fate.

Don’t take the bait kids

2 Likes

I was doing that damage(but vs. low armor targets plus CA bonus) last season. 30k crit sounds like someone doesn’t know how to tune…

Another spam thread. He’s in every class forums nearly claiming the same thing

4 Likes

just forget about the demon hunters killing you with just eye beam and druids killing you with convoke.

i have never seen more hate for hunters before…lol.

1 Like

Gpie is percentage based.

Even then if you’re playing fire you’re playing mage wrong

Frost is legit broken right now.

1 Like

Fire’s crazy for rmp thx to db

RMP is the only comp you play fire. Frost is better in everything else

Hence why I specified rmp.

Gotta have the sigil trinket to hit that hard.

Third troll thread in the span of 2 weeks. Ignore the guy and move along.

Edit: Fourth… just saw he made another, and his history shows a ton of such threads on multiple class forums. I’m surprised he hasn’t been reported enough to get banned yet.

1 Like

Many PvPers refuse to accept any situation in which Hunters aren’t a pushover. People complain about Hunters in PvP non stop even when they aren’t the best.

MM is the centre of these complaints despite the fact that it only excels in battleground situations, particularly random and especially epic BGs.

2 Likes

Our control is the worst, our defensive utility is the worst, and our damage is not necessarily the highest. I don’t think any other class has sacrificed more than us, and it’s true that they don’t know how to take an L from a Hunter. But we’re supposed to take the L from non-Hunters all the time, eh? I see how it [always has been] is…

Nah you are just bad, Hunters have solid utility.

2 Likes

Spoken exactly like the rest of the Hunter-hating community. I mained a Warlock for over 12 years…

…

Before it was cool to be a Warlock main.

Ironic as you talk like someone that doesn’t have a clue about this game and any class.