What is the reason that people thought Sethrak would be playable?

I don’t think Vulpera were included because of fan support. If this was the case then why would they include mechagnomes even after how so many reacted to them?

2 Likes

I agree, the vulpera and the mechagnomes had signs of being decided to be an AR from the first time we saw them.
I don’t think any fan feedback would have changed either.

3 Likes

Trying to wrap your mind about a lot of stuff posted here will likely result in your mind unraveling

Hi yes, I can say I was the one who thought up that idea. (Sethraliss and Ardenweald) and sure it’s a straw grasping concept. But the great thing is it’s all just speculation and discussion. I’ve got a lot of passion for the Sethrak and their lore. And yes, I still want to see them made playable. :woman_shrugging: And I am fine if they were a Horde playable race. And I am aware my hopes might be for absolutely nothing either way.

But I will say there are Sethrak involved in Shadowlands. I know that with 100% certainty.

^ this. There was no other reason. Alliance had even less connection to the Sethrakk than Horde had.

Only thing in common (if assuming the anti-horde/vulpera Sethrakk) is that both factions are evil :drum:

Ever since they started the Allied Race deal, EVERY race that is introduced is totes gonna be playable.