What is the rarest mount or drop that you have or your most prized possession/achievement in WoW?

My rarest mount is probably the Big Love Rocket, though it does currently show Battle Gargon Silessa as rarer (though it’s much newer, tied to a specific covenant, and requires RNG to get).

But I’d say that my “Realm First! Illustrious Archaeologist” from hitting max level Archaeology in Cataclysm is more prized. I also have the other two Realm Firsts for Archaeology (Grand Master and Zen Master), but the Illustrious was the most memorable one, even though Archaeology itself didn’t turn out to be that good.

1 Like

Probably my Swift Razzashi Raptor

Apparently my Rhok’delar is much more rare (2% of accounts) than my Hand of Ragnaros (7% of accounts).

Who knew?

As of right now probably fallen charger, even now that more people have it. I found the rare on accident on the second day of 9.1 and got the mount first try.

I believe that is, in fact, the rarest mount in the game (aside from perhaps the ones available through Trading Cards).

I got the love rocket the first year it dropped.

I still have friends who cuss at me every year for that luck!

2 Likes

Going by dataforazeroth.com, apparently the rarest mount I have is a seven-way tie between BfA and SL mounts - some faction, some plain old vendor purchases, none particularly hard to get - that 1% of the playerbase has bothered to get.

1 Like

I got the Reins of the Fiery Warhorse from Karazhan, after a gazillion runs.
Then I was working on doing Glory of the Icecrown Raider for that mount, and I got Invincible on about my third run through.
And I only need the Blazing Drake from Dragon Soul to get the Awake the Drakes achievement, but that’s probably going to be a while.

Hmm, according to the website, my rarest achievement is Veteran of the Shifting Sands, but I actually didn’t get that until just before Cataclysm.
Also have a Brewfest Ram, Swift Razzashi Raptor, and a Grunty Pet. And title Sergeant Major, 0.356% of other players have that title.

I don’t have the patience for such things only rare mount I probably have is Felsteel Annihilator which dropped on my first completion, the sad part part is it’s the one raid mount I didn’t want

That’s the one I was thinking of!

So yeah, going off that it looks like my Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent and Brewfest Ram are tied for my rarest mounts. Well, the new 6 month sub blue bird is at 0% but I assume that just hasn’t been updated yet.

My rarest achievements are, predictably, all the Archaeology ones lol

2 Likes

I have the Tazavesh Gearglider from Hard Mode Tazavesh. How many people have that now?

Edit: It said “hate” for a while. I meant to say “have.”

Mememememe

Despite the bugs we encountered on the final boss… repeatedly… the soak mechanic graphic kept disappearing after the third one and we’d go to soak it again and it wasn’t there visually and wasn’t counting and kept detonating anyway….

But as far as rare mounts…. Love rocket and the infinite time reaver probably are my rarest two. Time reaver I got on accident the second or third time walking after it was added in game, hadn’t even known at the time since I had just come back to wow after a 5 month break. Love rocket took about 1000 tries over the last 8 years, got it in 2020.

Rare transmog probably just my mage tower skins, I have all of them

on my server the fallen charger and the rep one is 0.00% and i have the fallen
the second is the darkmoon Dirigible 5%
third is the bloodthirsty Dreadwing 8%

The Seeker of Knowledge title I’m using now. That Seat of Knowledge achievement was one of the more frustrating things I’ve ever done in this game.

My rarest is probably this guy:

Ahh thanks. I was always wondering why WoW didn’t have a leaderboard.

My Depleted-Kyparium Rocket acquired from blingtron daily is my rarest mount. Wowhead shows the drop rate at 0.04%.

Looks like my rarest mount is the wooly white rhino that I bought off the AH tho that’s not a drop .

Looks like my rarest title is Lord of War from the arena in WoD

Not sure how rare, but I recently got the Mounting Vengeance fist weapon mog from Sunwell Plateau after many, many, many runs.

Also pretty proud of my Faceless One title just because I just couldn’t do those visions for so long but slowly worked my way through them. I know it was easy for some people but jeez, was rough for me lol.

TLPD, Aeonaxx, Voidtalon, Rivendares Deathcharger, Invincible. Not at my pc right now but those are the ones that come to mind. Invincible took forever.

1 Like