What is the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur mount was added to BfA Timewalking

I would be mad as hell if I spent 5 million gold for Blizzard to put it on a vendor for TW tokens.

1 Like

They should compromise and put a version of it with no AH vendor as the Timewalking mount. I’d love a dinosaur mount but a mobile AH is such a minor convenience that was never even remotely worth 5 million.

1 Like

um…people like myself had paid 5M gold to get that mount. Adding to BFA vendor for TW badges would be insult for those who paid ton of gold.

Put this on the TW vendor:

Give it two vendors? Vendor and bank? Vendor and mailbox?

10k badges

2 Likes

Plenty of people who paid the gold think otherwise. I personally started using AH way more because of it and easily earned back the gold for the mount in the first couple weeks of SL.

That would be my guess. Now the 5 mil gold mount is 10 mil gold and in very limited quantities for a very short amount of time.

On the surface, it seems like a questionable business practice…

But if they really did add it to the random “loot” boxes, it’s even worse

1 Like

That would be way better than an AH and I’m all for it.

They’re welcome to their wrong opinion.

1 Like

Can someone please do the Dr.Evil how about no meme please.

Thanks.

lol no thanks.

1 Like

I have a bank orc all my toons send their poo to. Can’t imagine needing to carry one around with me. People bought them to flex and nothing more lol

2 Likes

An AH mount doesn’t really make sense from a selling perspective either. Bank/AH alts simplify AH management and completely negate the need for an AH mount.

1 Like

Yep. Anyone that uses the AH seriously has a centralized bank alt. And the portable mailbox is all they need.

1 Like

How about this for a wild idea.

Add it to a Vendor for 5 million gold.

3 Likes

I would love this, I am tried of running around in Oribos screaming “I need a longboi!”

Adding it for gold cap makes more sense IMO, if nothing more than to tamp down on the “muh prestige” whiners. Then again, they’ll still whine.

1 Like

I detest that mount. It’s so big and in the way of EVERYTHING and EVERYONE.

They need to add an auction house module to Reaves for Engineering. Or make a new Jeeves with AH. (however, as an Engineer, I have more choices for auction houses than non engineers already for sure.)

heck no

I don’t care if you put it back on a vendor
frankly, it should not have been removed.

but it should never sell for anything less than 5 million gold.

2 Likes

this is the last word I can see from blizzard back in december

Yeah I know that quote. The websites that me and Human are talking about haven’t seen it since July 14th. It’s obviously bugged or removed. The CMs are not devs so they can’t see every thing.

Actually it has a chance to be in either. Both the containers and as a stand alone item like it was originally. At least according to the last blue statement. That being said, I think at this point it’s safe to say it got stealth removed from the bmah completely.

1 Like