What is the logic behind allowing Alliance to transfer off Horde dominated servers?

Horde spent the last few months telling players to leave- Alliance left the server. It’s a pretty easy case of both sides getting what they want.

4 Likes

No they don’t, they want to be the majority faction instead.

Nobody wants to be camped, they want to be the ones camping.

When the Skeram to Heartseeker transfered first opened, a mass of alliance left for it, because they were the heavy majority on that server. Doesn’t take a genius to figure this out.

1 Like

So what?

If people can’t transfer, they’ll take one of two options: reroll or quit playing. In either case, they won’t be on the PvP server regardless.

They should do one or the other. Hopefully Blizz learned from their mistake of transfers, which then led us to WM in retail.

No, transfers didn’t lead to WM. People being short-sighted led to WM.

You’re so terrified of people leaving PvP servers.

Yes transfers were the downfall of pvp servers overtime. And Ofc I’m not a fan of players abandoning the more balanced realms. It’s a crap show even on balanced realms until Bgs come out.

No, it was players being butts to each other. You always have a choice of how you behave. No one is required to stay and be your toy.

So, you would rather have players leave the game entirely than play in a manner they enjoy. Got it.

3 Likes

Correct I would rather that. Maybe I’m a bad person for it, so be it. Again, if they only allowed transfers for the handful of bad pvp servers, go for it. But not every server.

Alliance took up Horde on their offer and went to another server.

4 Likes

Then nothing you say about the game matters.

1 Like

It’s almost always (there are exceptions obviously) the horde saying all this stuff lol. Oh look, you out number Alliance 10 : 1. You corpse camp em. You campbtheir FO. You make it imlossible for them to do anything. And then QQ when they leave? Call them names? Trash talk em? Meanwhile I have yet to die to a single horde that was +5 levels over me or lower 1v1… they NEED the numbers, it’s the only way they get things done 2bh.

2 Likes

Sure, ignore this.

Much nicer to be able to actually do PvP than to die to a gankfest in a couple seconds without a chance to even fight back. Much much more fun!

It would make more sense, yes, but those that complain do not care about the well of others, all they want is more free honor for them. That´s why no matter if horde or ally, they will only transfer to where it´s easier for them.

Good luck trying to talk sense into people, the retail crowd won´t listen and they will happily ruin a second WOW because of their complaining.

Because many people faced with such overwhelming odds, and so much invested getting near or to 60 could very well leave vs. merely transfer. Transfer allows continuing sales.

exactly

2 Likes

No - imbalance of faction’s abilities is a cause, combined with overpopulated servers, with everyone knowing classic inside and out means many who used to be alliance back in the day go horde. This combined with the Blizzards inability to foresee this and place faction limits on number of characters either in game or created per server. The faction with the advantage sees more join their ranks. Few like joining the underdog. a 60/40 split among 2000 people means 1200 vs. 800. A 60/40 split among 4000 is a 2400 v. 1600 fight. (800 difference - an extra 800 people out there opposing you). So when you are outnumbered by so many, the fight becomes untenable.

Because there were queue times and why should horde players get to alleviate queue time problems and not alliance players.

Alliance players aren’t NPCs put in the game for your enjoyment.

1 Like

Easy to say when you are the current majority faction.

1 Like

Because Transfers happened on a Blizzard server… stop crying.

1 Like