What is the Earthen accent?!?!?

This is such a stupid thing to get fixated on, but it’s starting to drive me up a wall. Has anyone heard what accent the Allied Race Earthen have?? Idk if I’m just missing it, but there seems to not be any voice for them yet?

I’m big sweating this because the Earthen in game right now sound like humans. Today we found out their dances are Irish Jigs, so I’m hoping we get some variation of Celtic, but of all the crazy crap people find, it seems like a single Earthen spoken word isn’t one.

Does anyone know?? If not, what kind of accent are you betting on/want to see?

I hope it’s not obnoxious fake Scottish accent that makes any quests with them unbearable like the regular dwarves.

11 Likes

A creole language is a language that forms from the blending of two or more languages . The most widely spoken Creole language is Haitian Creole, which developed from a mix of French and several Bantu languages. Other Creole languages include: Papiamento.

:crazy_face:

4 Likes

It’s not fake

2 Likes

You could’ve given me 1000 guesses as to what comments would be on this thread and I would never have gotten this one lmao thank you

1 Like

I might want to main an earthen, but theres no way i can if i dont like their voices.

Not having this added yet is super frustrating to me.
Hopefully soon though.

2 Likes

Yeah, it is.

The voice actor for Magni, Muradin, and Brann is Spanish.

5 Likes

Yesssss same boat dude. I want an Earthen enhance main but if they sound like poo I can’t do it.

2 Likes

Some might argue that English is a creole language. I don’t know enough to say whether or not that’s right, but some do say it.

1 Like

To this point, the Dark Iron sound much better (granted they’re Irish) and the VA they got for Moira’s son (name is escaping me) is bang on.

1 Like

They should have accents so thick that you can’t even identify it as English and even the dialogue box can’t tell what they’re saying.

8 Likes

Yeah but he’s dwarven fr

2 Likes

I vote for a voice that sounds like George Costanza.

"We’re digging led Jerry, we’re digging led! You think we could dig gold or silver or even iron no !! led !! Why do I even get up every morning?

6 Likes

I have heard the rumor the Machine Speaker Clan will lose the dwarven accent for something robotic. :robot::ear:

1 Like

We just need Engineers to craft phones and it’ll be perfect.

Jerry! Jerry! [smacks phone]”

2 Likes

I… I imagine they’ll just sound like dwarves. Can’t imagine they’d sound like anything else.

Although Uldaman had Greek themes.

I hope they all sound like Cheech Marin and Tommy Chong. For… reasons.

I’d love it if they had a new zealand accent. I just think its a neat accent.

You’re not wrong. we are the Borg of languages.

1 Like

I hope it is that but x10