What is the deal with Horde 0% win rate

Everyone swap Human? Mercing? Premading? Literally 0-5 tonight and it’s been this way all week. This keeps up and DF will be the shortest expansion in history.

4 Likes

Sounds like a “you” problem

I’m 11-0 on my horde and 9-0 on my alliance

2 Likes

You’re also a liar, so there’s that.

OP - the primary reason for the lopsided nature of BGs at the moment is Alliance has a 50% honor bonus for being the underpopulated (inferior) faction. They geared much faster than the average Horde player. You’ll always have strings of bad luck, but things should even out in a week or so. Queue merc until then. Win % skyrockets.

14 Likes

Horde started winning around 3 pm EST today. I merced a few games earlier as it was so full of derp Horde side earlier. We won all but one of our games tonight when all my buddies got on. We had a really great Ashran game that was super close too.

Just do epics. Went 5-0 in epics earlier as horde.

this is a cope.

1 Like

I think its a consequence of massive bandwagoning to Horde side meaning that they get a ton of less than par players on said side as well

3 Likes

Wow, it’s going to be a short expansion because the other side now is losing more often than it’s winning?

Call us when you have 30% representation in rated brackets, then wait 2 years.

10 Likes

Haven’t other regions worked in the opposite? Awc too?
Where can we find these numbers?

How can you tell it’s not horde mercing to get wins/honor? Sorry i don’t merc so i don’t understand these things.

This all adds up to cross faction queues in randoms, be precise with teams fighting other teams. Make sure healers are properly matched. Games don’t start short without equal #s.

• Kangstradamus, quoted from the future.
1 Like

I like this, but i don’t think blizz is on the same page until next xpac, maybe. Big maybe.

1 Like

OP, so far I have found my win rates in BGs in the xpac to be streaky. I’m playing as Alliance and last night we got blown out in the 5 rbgs I played. The night before we blew them out in 5 in a row. I’m not 70 yet so I don’t know what it is like there, but sometimes I am winning and sometimes I am losing.

Sub 70 brackets do not have a matchmaking system. Healers vs Healer, Premade vs Premade.
Messy as it gets.

Those numbers were visible throughout SL on sites like arenamate and drustvar, for a while it was 75% horde to 25% alliance. Their source is characters ranked on the pvp ladder

Which server cluster? I want to character transfer there

Not a thing anymore. You can play with east coast one game, Ragnaros/Azralon the next, and then oceanic right after that.

I do seem to only get a lot of oceanic games during early day queues. I’m pretty sure the game tries to prioritize lower ping somewhere in it’s matchmaking algorithm.

1 Like

Entire friend list 2.1k duelist+ merc’d the first 2 days. Horde bgs were utter garbage. Took 2 losses, then merc’d and full honor gear in half a day. It was a joke.

See that is crazy to me - that they let you merc early expansion at all when one side has an honor buff just feels so rookie move to me

2 Likes

Many people didn’t realize u could still merc with the oribos npc until it got moved to valdrakken yesterday. Complete krapshoot.