What is the Creepiest mob you've ever seen in WOW?

Creepy intimidating? Thrym and the Fel Reaver are tied.

Creepy offputting? I have a song for you.

“Our poor little village is dead…”

How about…

the Children of Goldshire!! aaaaggggghhhhh

1 Like

NO!

WE ARE NOT GOING TO EPL!

I just did the “Dark Heart of Pandaria” scenario for the very first time last night. The goblin that runs up to the Heart of Y’shaarj and becomes corrupted… he becomes this void-touched giant goblin.

Terrifying.

1 Like

Cross between the Urzuls and pig/crow zombies in Drusvar.

I think giests are a good runner up.

That was one of my absolute favorite finds when some friends and I killed ourselves to ghost through that gate back in the day. Medivh is quite the character.

Honestly though, WoW has barely ever scraped the line of dark. I always wished they would.

1 Like

Ooo, this is a good one yes. I also think that giant thing with a tube face in Naxx is extremely creepy.

In Classic and TBC they not only scratched it, they torched your wife and children, then left you with 27s IF you remembered to pick up her bag…

Probably Thaddius

I never saw any of that content as very dark at all.

These things creep me out. Especially when they have that mist or cloud surrounding them. There are quite a few different versions. I just happened to remember where this one was so I could link it. I forget the MoP raid but you face waves of them and I found it suitably creepy.

1 Like

You and I definitely had different childhoods

I loved watching horror movies as a toddler, so probably. :stuck_out_tongue:

LFM BRD FULL CLEAR!

/cries uncontrollably.

The heart of corruption/Il’gynoth from the Emerald Nightmare.
That heart sort of gives me the creeps.

Yeah, something about those pig people is simply unsettling.

2 Likes

Pro tip: Turn up your ambient sound in Tirisfal and turn down your music. You can hear the heartbeat of a fallen titan…

3 Likes

Stalvan Mistmantle

1 Like

I actually have my ambient sound maxed out and everything else turned down lower. Running around the world like makes for a lot of interesting sounds.

4 Likes

I RAN OUT OF LIKES!

BUT YES! These weird hair guys!!! Then their gross hair falls onto the floor when you kill them…

I’ve watched too many scary japanese/koren movies…

2 Likes