What is the Creepiest mob you've ever seen in WOW?

for me it’s the snakes from Nazmir

1 Like

Gallywix when I tried out cata on my friend’s account after I unsubbed to Wrath.

Players who realize there’s an actual woman in the raid and think they can charm them.

Totally beats the snakes in Nazmir. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Human Paladins… Terrifying.

(Justkiddingfriendos)

1 Like

The Monkey men from MoP.

2 Likes

Ur’zul. Any variant.

9 Likes

Felsoul Inquisitors: wow. zamimg .com/uploads/screenshots/normal/561975-felsoul-inquisitor.jpg

“I don’t need you alive to know your secrets”

2 Likes

Giant spiders.

4 Likes

Naxx! all of it!

2 Likes

Great answer.

1 Like

Was gonna says gnomes but that’s off topic, but yeah the monkeys from MoP reminded me of the evil monkeys from wizard of oz.

The first time I saw an abomination in this game I was legitimately creeped out by it

1 Like

Those witches! The ones in Drustvar!

Also, the spooky ghost lady who lives in that big house… OH AND THE PIG PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE!!!

:woman_mage::scream_cat::ghost:

9 Likes

Fel Reaver!

Actually the cultists in Blasted Lands, sacrificing all them followers and shiz… and the Upside Down Sinners under Kara… My gosh this game used to be Dark…

3 Likes

The Worms in Underrot when they come flying at you during reaping.

1 Like

For me it’s that sandqueen worm thing, it’s ultra gross and I had to get passed it for that hive ind mount chain thing

It’s not a mob but I am scared if that singing sunflower pet.

Such a cute voice but those dark dead soulless eyes make my insides hurt

2 Likes

Thaddius. That guy’s backstory is horrible.

p.s. the random screaming you hear in Naxx is his “body parts.”

11 Likes

WAIT!? I MEAN THE LITTLE GIRL IN EASTERN PLAGUELANDS!

OH MY GOD THAT QUEST CHAIN IS EFFED IN THE FACE!! Oh my god the nightmares from that…

I’m still traumatized by the Fel Reaver

Also Terrokarantula in Terrokar, but only because my computer was crap back in '07 so the giant spider didn’t load in until I was right on top of it.

I was not prepared

4 Likes