What is that 'one thing' you're going to do differently this time?

Did you rush to 60 and raid, raid, raid and now want to explore every nook and cranny?

Did you dawdle to 60 and now want to sprint to experience the endgame content?

Rolling Horde (or Alliance) to get a taste of the other side?

Trying out a new main class?

Or is it just a playstyle- maybe you never used addons and were always a ‘clicker’ and want to try some new things out.

Maybe you always played solo and want to try the guild experience.

For me, I want to actually experience Engame content this time. When I played Vanilla, it was from right before Day 1 in the last beta, and I took forever levelling. By the time I got there, there were only 2 kinds of guilds- super DKP min/max, and super, super casual. I only went into MC a few times and never past that because I couldn’t keep up with a raiding schedule. I hope this time around I can find the guild that fits my schedule and I can finally see inside the many endgame dungeons I never got to experience.

4 Likes

I’ll actually level a profession other than mining this time rather than flopping all over the place.

4 Likes

Screw anyone and everyone I can who are trying to work together with the server to get high warlord rank.

It’s a PvP rank, not a “let’s all PvP only so much so we get high warlord one by one”.

:smiley: See you all there!

Freaking carebears.

3 Likes

Not going to play a Male Orc Hunter for one. I only ever maxed Skinning profession wise so should put some effort into maxing a crafting profession.

One thing that’s not going to change is chugging Noggenfoggers or Savory Deviate Delights like a bad habit.

3 Likes

Going to play a Female NE hunter with a pure white kitty. My first ever character during classic was a Male NE hunter with a pure white kitty.

1 Like

More swimming at night in Loch Modan before they take it away again?

13 Likes

Checkboxes for classic.

Solo play till max level. then social for raids.
herbing and mining only. no gold sinks.
keep eyes on the prize
no helping people like last time. wasted 2 years on selfish peeps. exception for guildies.
loads of music.

6 Likes

what does carebear mean and why do you want to freak em?

2 Likes

Play vanilla.

I started in 2.1, didn’t hit cap until just before 2.3, and am excited to play the Classic experience.

If we’re talking about a “different start” despite not having started in vanilla, I guess I’d go with playing mage and paying more attention to my professions. I started as a warlock (capped my paladin first). I’ll also be starting as Alliance this time instead of Horde.

I’m not going to get skinning on my Warrior and take it to max before I realized the mistake I made.

Seriously though, if I had to pick only 1, I would say it’s not going into PvP this time, I’m going to go full PvE.

2 Likes

Not the OP but “carebear” tends to refer to those who prefer PVE content as opposed to PVP content. PVE realms are commonly referred to as “carebear” realms (which I happily belong to myself).

2 Likes

cheers friend

1 Like

play my class correctly. when I first raided MC I was about 12 and I had absolutely no idea what I was doing. being able to raid competently now and not fall behind on gear is going to be nice

2 Likes

Me too! People seem to have this weird assumption that NO world PVP happens on PVE realms, where it’s actually still there, just in more digestable sections of the map and only when you want to participate in it.

I’m the same way- mostly PVE my entire WoW career. I wanna level and discover and see all there is to see without getting ganked/camped. I PVP plenty in the world when I’m not in the middle of a quest :slight_smile:

this is phrased like ur telling me to play ur class correctly xd

I’m going to not be 11 years old this time and actually keybind my stuff (I clicked every spell except 1-5) and use A/D to strafe instead of…keyboard turning.

4 Likes

ull get ur first kiss friend. keep chin up harhar

cause 11yro worry about that and being an adult sucks

1 Like

I am going to play what I want to play. I am going to play a rogue or mage and I’m going to enjoy being a dps in vanilla. I don’t have to tank or heal. I can mindlessly spam frostbolt or play a rogue and start massive wpvp battles.

1 Like

enjoying the suck is way of life tho

2 Likes