What is one of your Christmas Day traditions?

Ours is family fighting ,always a tradition that never stops giving.

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to you, too. Have fun watching Micky’s Christmas Carol, and thanks for your positive contributions to the forums this year with your giveaways and good vibes.

2 Likes

Watching the best Christmas movie ever made. White Christmas

5 Likes

Our family tradition is gathering on the 26th. For the Dutch, thats the 2nd day of Christmas.

And then; we get fat.

4 Likes

I reflect on the Lord’s birth. Though in reality, His birthday was most likely in the summer. Truth is, we don’t know the exact date, so December 25th is as good as any other date. Merry Christmas! Hope we get some cool toys in WoW this year.

wiggles toes

3 Likes

I remind people on social media that Die Hard is in fact a Christmas movie.

3 Likes

Yippie Ki Yay!

wiggles toes

1 Like

Prayers and blessings to you and your family

3 Likes

For those of you that appreciate the true spirit of Christmas, watched a wonderful movie called ‘The Christmas Candle’… tell me what you think.

2 Likes

Don’t worry. I’m not going anywhere. I get far too much enjoyment from these forums!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Pretty much every facet of “the Christmas story” is verifiably false. But if you can remove the commercialization of it, it’s turned into a fine holiday. :slight_smile:

I begin making batter for cookies. Then start “A Christmas Story.” Finish cookies/ by then people are getting up/ coming over and are ready for presents.

Warm cookies, cold milk… by the time the movie is over, the presents are done and it’s just time to RELAX and enjoy a holiday buzz.

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Typically fight terribly with my siblings like we are still in our teens because the majority of my family including them are pretty terrible.

But I come back every year because they are “family” whatever that means.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas :christmas_tree:

I must watch It’s a Wonderful Life, The Wizard of Oz and Miracle on 34th St (1947 version) I watched White Christmas last night!

2 Likes

I try to maintain order and keep present opening in an organized fashion, but it never works. My kids turn into rabid savages for about an hour.

2 Likes

Eating homemade pancakes with maple syrup and listening to that annoying Mariah Carey Christmas song.

:christmas_tree: Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals! :christmas_tree:

1 Like

Sitting in a comfy chair in the front room, sipping a glass of eggnog. And, there’s no eggnog in the fridge this year. I guess “supply chain issues” are to blame or somesuch. So coffee will just have to do.

2 Likes

Sometime a keeper here in Windsor Forest,
Doth all the winter-time, at still midnight,
Walk round about an oak, with great ragg’d horns;
And there he blasts the tree, and takes the cattle,
And makes milch-kine yield blood, and shakes a chain
In a most hideous and dreadful manner.
You have heard of such a spirit, and well you know
The superstitious idle-headed eld
Receiv’d, and did deliver to our age,
This tale of Herne the Hunter for a truth.

1 Like

Being alone in a bar is mine.

2 Likes

You have never been alone. I have been watching you from the void this whole time.

3 Likes