What is one of your Christmas Day traditions?

For those who celebrate it, its officially Christmas Day for people in EST!

So Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays all!

What is one of your Christmas Day traditions?
One of mine that I do every year is to watch Micky’s Christmas Carol. I have done it every year since I was 4. Yes its on Disney+ and I highly recommend a watch!

14 Likes

Merry Christmas :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Merry Christmas :mrs_claus::christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas. :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

Merry Xmas and here are some cookies. I promise they are safe.

5 Likes

Merry Christmas :christmas_tree: holiday tradition would be to watch home alone and visit the grandparents.

I hope you all have a merry Christmas and if you do not celebrate that then have a great holiday.

May all your and you loved ones dreams come true.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas.

One of our traditions is cinnamon buns for breakfast.

6 Likes

Merry Christmas! :christmas_tree:

Let’s see. Cook, eat, open gifts. Yep. Bout sums it up.

4 Likes

Argue with people about whether or not Die Hard is a xmas movie :laughing:

5 Likes

one that my father started just to troll me lol
a can of corne as the first present sometimes he would switch it up and it would be green beans or just a ten can.

but i have carried that tradition forward!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Still got two more hours to go here, but Merry Christmas everyone! Already made and ate tamales today and will continue to for the next couple of weeks LOL.

3 Likes

Merry Xmas to all and hopefully 2022 will be a better year for all. Sad covid has ruined my Xmas one of 7 siblings couldn’t get together for the first time in my 60 years. So depressing for me.

7 Likes

I have to watch Die Hard, A Christmas Story, and The Lady in the Lake every Christmas.

2 Likes

open gifts at midnight and sleep in on christmas day.

2 Likes

:laughing:

I have a very similar one, ever since watching it back when it first came out. And every year that I’ve been able. Disney Plus making it a lot easier this year.

Is to watch Disney’s 2009 animated adaptation of A Christmas Carol, starring Jim Carrey as Scrooge. Absolutely love that movie and have watched it probably 5 times this December alone.

1 Like

Merry Christmas all! I won’t be doing much WoW since I’ve got me a nice shiny new PS5 and several games, plus I’m still having a blast on Xenoblade Chronicles for my Switch, but I hope everyone’s day is great!

I’ll be watching A Christmas Story. Best Christmas film ever made IMHO.

3 Likes

Life is north worth living without you here!

I tried pushing that idea to the family. Out voted 2/3 by the wife and son.

It still have the ohh…I got this value.

and itr give me time to sleep before its the next day to put stuff together.

so as it was, today was xmas morning earlier (japan TZ so we get it sooner…dec 25 is almost over now) it was presents half asleep and assembly time lol.

still got the router to setup as a present to me/house.

But not feeling configuring 3 iphones and 3 ipads for wireless change. and for wired and wireless I apply “sticky mac” (technical term kind of actually) type stuff. 6 devices hard wired in. only 6 mac addresses I need to allow. Plus phone/pads.

Not on the allowed MAC list…no internet for you. but not feeling it. Maybe tomorrow.

My tradition is desperately trying to control the wild children let loose on our poor Christmas tree.

And of course baking cookies!

Merry Christmas!

2 Likes