What is N'zoth going to do?

If N’zoth, unlike his other brethren, actually made it like, ACTUALLY free. He :

What should happen : Completly and utterly corrupts our world. Kills by the millions, destroys everything.

What probably will happen : He will be 110% sure of his upcoming domination using all his in-lore logic, while 25 random guys beat the trash out of him with all the in-game logic.

1 Like

This is amazing. How do you find this stuff?

:fire::octopus: ALWAYS BE PREPARED :octopus::droplet:

(I actually question the preparedness of N’zoth).

My brain read that in Elmer Fudd’s voice…and it was disburbingly hilarious.

He is going to sit on the couch and watch telenovellas all day. The entire time, he is going to be eating bon bons and pringles.

I am gonna go up to N’zoth and PUNCH him right in the EYE!

Go on a holiday, get a massage and a tan. Being cramped up under the ocean forever is really stressful. All those ladies love a guy with a tan.

Lol .

Funny thing is I named my classic dwarf hunter Elemaarjfud

From Vanilla to Wrath I kinda took the lore seriously.

From Cata on it’s been one self-fueling self-retconning dumpster fire.

Idc what N’zoth does. He could literally ride a burning chariot pulled by unicorns into Orgrimmar, play finger puppets with the heads of Thrall and Anduin and eat Genn’s puppies. I. Just. Don’t. Care.

Cackle manically, maybe do a couple more evil things, and then watch as his plan millennia in the making crumples to a bunch of 3-8ft. tall humanoids that will destroy everything he’s meticulously calculated with no substantial losses or strategy.

Just like every other big bad.

He’ll do that only long enough to get her to trust him. Then he’ll eat her alive. Old Gods want to eat the world soul. Only one gets to do it which is why they fought each other all the time. Winner winner chicken dinner.

Oh so that would make sense, as Azeroth is what we are supposed to be protecting, the world-soul.

You know people are saying they don’t take the lore etc seriously, but I kind of think the fact that they made Azeroth a Titan was pretty clever and creative and it made a lot of sense.

Raise the other old gods and bring on the black empire again… or at least try

idk but i better get something cool since i still have his damn eyeball crown on. :frowning:

Probably tentacle all the male pandarens in Azeroth

I think that the first thing he’ll do is go around trying to tempt various world leaders into supporting him. We’ll see if any are dumb enough to actually take that bait, after seeing what happens to literally anyone else the old ones ‘work’ with.

Nzoth gonna go play classic BfA is dead

I suspect Nzoth actually wants off of Azeroth altogether. I can’t imagine it would be too happy to be created by the Void Lords, flung across the cosmos haphazardly, and then remain left helpless and imprisoned for a millennia.

I’d have my eyes on the Exodar.

Not to mention Sylvanas taking out Teldrassil has basically left the Dranei alone out to the west of Kalimdor with absolutely zero backup from anyone should Nzoth choose to nab the Exodar for its-self.

Spawn a new zone with a new rep grind.

Die, drop loot and never be mentioned again.

I don’t believe they’re actually dead. I think we killed their physical manifestations, only.