What is N'zoth going to do?

by the Gods…
he’s unstoppable with that phone

Steal 50 pies.

What ever he want.

He a big boi.

Switch to CLassic…

Sorry just too easy

He going to turn Azeroth into an Octopus’s garden.

4 Likes

Tentacles. Lots and lots of tentacles.

Plot Twist: Classic runs for about a month, people are swaggering around in fresh 60s, and 120-generation N’Zoth is unleashed on the servers in the open world. Discuss.

“reward” his faithful servant, i mean Queen for completing her purpose.

He has a stronger spread of corruption. Most of the old gods we have fought were trapped, so there whispers of corruption could only reach so far. We may see many of our favorite characters go down a dark path. With all the things that have been going on with the war it could get worse.

Sounds like something the Devs would do for a stress test kind of the multiple Nomis they spawned that one time during Legion .

He drives Azeroth’s favorite hunter mad causing him to hunt down player characters.

World of Warcraft : Nessingwary Roughness

1 Like

I am laughing more than I should

I’ll tell you what he’s going to do. He’s going to corrupt Azeroth’s world soul, feeding it whispers of the heroes who do nothing but war, harvest, and destroy. Azeroth will turn against the Horde and Alliance for mining its precious azerite for our own ends. It will be on the path of maturing into a dark titan.

It will definitely happen. Save this comment.

1 Like

The Void abides

1 Like

Haha sounds fun!

“Something something something DARK SIDE. Something something something COMPLETE.”

Probably that.

If Blizzard handles N’Zoth like Azshara, it’ll go like this:

We will never once actually encounter N’Zoth out in the world in any way, with our entire interaction with him just being a handful of impotent, laughably non-threatening voiceovers tied to generic “kill X/collect Y” world quests.

Then, when we finally get to the raid in which he’s the boss, we’ll see him for a grand total of seven minutes before we kill him and he’s gone from the story again, having achieved absolutely nothing after being built up for so long.

2 Likes

he’ll steal our wallets and will buy store mount for himself

Make more cool “toy” hats for me to wear.

I would love for it to be an attack of his. “Nok’ia Smash” it does 3310 damage x like…15.