What is N'zoth going to do?

If he is free on the world, what’s he going to do now? Any thoughts?

Something something Black Empire, with the goal of something something the World Soul.

26 Likes

Probably nothing.

1 Like

Prepare himself to be farmed for sweet epic loot for weeks on end? The life of a raid boss most suck…

7 Likes

Open a hotdog stand at the entrance to Stormwind.

10 Likes

One up that poser Dagon.

3 Likes

Make a tidal wave

as for now, laugh manianically twirling moustache
like a good saturday morning cartoon villain

4 Likes

Like this comment. Made me picture N’zoth as The Dude. The N’zoth, his Voidness or El N’zotherino - if you’re not into the whole brevity thing.

3 Likes

“So his ambition all along was to open ‘N’Zoth’s Old-Fashioned Lager ‘n’ Brats’ stands? Why didn’t he say so in the first place?!?” — Magni Bronzebeard

5 Likes

Mehrunes and N’Zoth. A match made in crossover, fantasy heaven. Thank you for the nostalgia with TES.

2 Likes

Move to Japan and become an anime superstar.

14 Likes

I was hoping he’d make me into an all powerful tentacled minion to destroy all his enemies. But no, he has to go somewhere with his tentacled waifu instead.

Hopefully slink into a dark hole for another expac or two…

Hopefully we get the world restored and have the chance to revisit Azeroth zones as explorers again… you know raid random dungeons and raids with random bosses hording treasures. Rebuilding zones still needing repair from the legion, and bfa.
Maybe chase down zones and cleanse some void corruption.

Then an expac or two down the road get into the void lord and old god stuff… we need a break from the constant crisis.

4 Likes

Father Dagon looks up at you with shame.

He’s going to accept those of us that tire of this pointless conflict. He is going to free us of our burdens. N’zoth is the great uniter and he will purge all that do not accept him into their hearts.

:octopus::purple_heart:

3 Likes

git rekt

Grab the sword of sargeras, pull it out, shrink it, them make it a drop for STR 2Hndr users when you kill him in 8.3 raid.

1 Like

Hopefully something with this eyeball I keep on my head. The buff says I’m special in the eyes of N’zoth and he sees all, but I’m starting to feel like it’s a lie, and N’zoth doesn’t think I’m that special.

3 Likes

Killing an old god that required the power of multiple titan keepers to subdue. Doesn’t seem likely.