What is everyone’s favorite flying/ground mount(s) and how’d you acquire it?

My favorite mounts change like the seasons it seems!

As of right now, my favorite flying mount is the Life-Binders Handmaiden! I farmed Dragon Soul on about 12 characters weekly for that mount for a couple years and I gave up for quite awhile. I ended up doing the Cataclysm Time Walking raid only a few weeks ago, and TADA! It dropped from the box for me! I was so surprised!

As for my favorite ground mount, I cannot go wrong with any of the flying carpets (they technically count… right?). They hold a special place in my heart. The Leywoven carpet compliments my Arcane Mage so much!

The Lorewalkers faction from MoP has a flying disk mount that anyone can get. You might want to check them out.

1 Like

Ditto. Plus, I miss the zen cloud my monk could fly on (in lotus position yet! HCIT!)
(I also thought it a bit ironic that Pocopoc got to use a mage disc.)

Bingo. It is my favorite … even though it seems to be the one mount you can’t remount underwater AND the cloud kicks up dust as a ground mount, which I find so odd given that all those mounts with hooves and claws don’t.

Nonetheless, I appreciate its compactness and the stance my nelf takes upon it.

2 Likes

There’s two mounts that look almost exactly like the Mage classhall mount if you guys are interested. I mean, besides the one from the Lorewalkers.

And this one is coming in March:

2 Likes

Quick, somebody call Bill Hicks and tell him about it.

2 Likes

My favorite mount is the Vicious War Fox!

But I’ll never have it :dracthyr_cry_animated:

I think I am going to switch to the chauffeured chopper for all my levels. Why do only level < 10 get to be driven around?

I have been partial to Blanchy since I got him. Little red ghost horse. I also like the Rogue crow mounts.

1 Like

My favorite, the Sky Golem, because I made it, and it looks like it too!

which ever one fits the theme of my character.

One of my favorite ground mounts is swift spectral tiger and/or korkron juggernaut. What’s cooler than a mechanical scorpion with a saw? Absolute unit of a mount.

Flying mount? I really like the one off mythic archimonde. I forget the name of it.

ZG tiger, brewfest ram, HH horse.

It depends entirely on what character I’m on, what their back story is ect. This character uses the Netherlord mount from legion for ground and flying sometimes the felfire hawk.

Solo RBGs may make it possible? Unless it’s just flat out removed, I really need to get around to getting those saddles.

Do you need to have fishing to get Blanchy? Or was this just a hang spot whilst waiting for it to spawn?

2 Likes

It’s just where the horse spawns. I would spend time fishing waiting . It’s along the small stream

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

3 Likes

Arcadian War Turtle and Leywoven Flying Carpet.
You had to play an insane amount of Legion to get these mounts. I remember they buffed the drop rate of Curious Coins some point later in the xpac. I was playing Legion so damn much, there was no doubt in my mind I would get these mounts if I actually cared. The Leywoven one I got was complete luck, I wasn’t farming Nightfallen rep whatsoever lol. (That alone should tell you how much I was playing Legion.)

never seen that one

Ground: core hounds… big ol scary doggo I can ride! FLying: Grove defiler.

The new Halloween Broom by a long shot :slight_smile: I’ve been hoping that Blizzard would do it and they finally did :slight_smile:

1 Like