What is everyone’s favorite flying/ground mount(s) and how’d you acquire it?

I don’t have a favorite mount. Each character uses a mount that coordinates with their transmog or theme.

Priestess Moonsaber!

Cenarion war hippogryph, got it by being exalted with Cenarion Expedition.

A’lar - I killed Kael once I could solo him in late Wrath.
Raven Lord - I killed him once you didn’t need to be a druid to summon him.

I used those 2 mounts for basically ever since I got them up until recently that peacock mount that got added, now I got 2 flying mounts I use. I like that one.

Flight form old school epic flight form skin
For ground the kaldorei night saber

Swift Zulian Tiger for ground, any and all proto drakes for flying

My favorite mount is the one that keeps bumping old threads over and over.

Its called the Love Rocket the pink one from Love is in the Air…all though its been renamed X-45 Heartbeaker…its still the Love Rocket too me…

My favorite flying mount is the onyx Netherdrake from TBC. I can’t wait until it can do dynamic flight.

The Onyxian Drake, because it’s (the correct and only proper shade of) a purple drake.

Lliothian Prowler is my favorite ground mount, but male draenei are too bulky and look fairly stupid riding atop most ground mounts.

Honorable mentions: White Talbuk, Midnight, Swift Mountain Horse, all the Nelf sabers.

I’ve been farming Invincible forever. Once I finally have it, he shall be my favorite for all things.

Until then I’ve been using the store fish mount because it can fly and swim and be on the ground so its just the easiest.

Highlord’s Golden Charger on this paladin. I worked hard to earn it during Legion and BfA (didn’t get the reputation done before early BfA). I love his golden horseshoe prints appearing as he canters through the sky or across the ground.

Ashes of A’lar and the red dragonhawk.

For this character, I like using the Mystic Runesaber or Arcanist’s Manasaber. They can both fly but they both fit with a Mage aesthetic. For purely ground mounts, Taivan! From the Dragonflight expansion meta achievement, A World Awoken.

For flying and soon to be sky riding, the Soaring Spelltome that was introduced when the Mage Tower challenges returned. Love it, it is the mage mount.

Blue crab - goodboy tendies

Volcanic Stone Drake from Glory to the Cataclysm Hero and Raven Lord from Sethekk Halls. You used to have to be a druid or have one in the group to get Anzu to spawn for Raven Lord, but I think they changed that after I farmed it.

Undercity Plaguebat, BFA pre-patch reward. Tears from those who missed out make me like it even more.

Each of characters have their own personal favorite mount.

This character:

Flying: Galakras - MoP Glory to The Orgrimmar Raider

Ground: Spectral Wolf - Tol Barad Pininsula vendor Hellscraem Reach - exalted.

I sometimes use the Blue Hearthsteed. Currently, I use one the phalanx mounts from Shadowlands with blue gems. For a flying mount, I usually use my Archmage Prismatic Disk.

what about the flying pickle of doom