What is Blizzard doing

(What is Blizzard doing)

10 Likes

Unfortunately, blizzard doesn’t come to returning player forums for feedback. We are 100% player to player here. If you feel you did nothing wrong, your only recourse is to appeal the suspension. Otherwise, it will stick to your account’s history and in the future, would lead to a larger suspension.

Also, just so it’s been said, discussing violations or account actions on the forum is technically against the forum’s rules. Just bringing it up so you can avoid further action should someone decide it’s warranted.

2 Likes

I have liked this response. I honestly dont see how teaching inexperienced or undergeared players is considered boosting when large guilds charge large sums of gold for runs and streamers get paid of their streams of the game. Does blizzard get a portion of streamers income?

2 Likes

Thankyou i did not know discussing violations or account actions on the forum is technically against the forum’s" I edited it.

2 Likes

Just tryin to look out for ya :wink:

2 Likes

As someone who has been helped by this generous group of people, it’s ridiculous that they are punished for TEACHING new or returning players how to play their classes or understand raid mechanics. I’m so grateful I found this community, and it’s a shame that they are unable to continue helping more people due to what I believe to be a bad call on Blizzard’s part.

You didn’t even explain anything, what happen?

It’s against the forum rules to discuss account actions. The OP was edited after learning that.

2 Likes

This looks like it was probably based on keywords or something stupid. You’re right that it’s ridiculous. When I’m farming low level Mythic+ keys I always intentionally take lower geared/ inexperienced guildmates to help them learn. That way I can “carry” them. I’ll also choose people with low mythic rating on purpose too. I hope they fix this issue.