What is a Twink?

I think you’ll find there are far more non-twinks who cry and moan about pvp. It’s not like twinking is hard to do or expensive.

And you come off as pedantic.

Someone asked for a definition. That is literally the time to copy/paste something.

2 Likes

Fair enough. But I can also say I find that wikipedia article unusually low quality, and the part about deception just silly. It’s not even wrong.

A twink?

Anyone who doesn’t buy BFA aparently.

Never turned off experience, but get placed with other 110 twinks after waiting an hour in a que.

Reality: IM NOT A TWINK AND SHOULDN’T BE TREATED AS ONE!

:thinking: Why?

Twink = griefer

I think “deception” in the article carries a stronger connotation than intended. Typically gear was tied to your achievements (not WoW achievements). But to things you have accomplished. If you had gear outside of your content level handed to you, others may see your gear and assumed you killed whatever was needed to acquire it.

I think that is the angle being taken there. Where someone will judge your accomplishments by your gear, and in that narrow instance, it would be deception.

No no, he should definitely search the term. He might like what he sees; who wouldn’t. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Fine, for simplicity sake i’ll retract what I said, and just leave it at this: That was the least helpful definition i’ve seen to understand what people mean when they say “twink” in the current year. Regardless of how wrong I, or anyone else in this thread, happens to be.

Done, i see you are out of arguments now. See you later.

2 Likes

Thx much! That’s what I was looking for.

A person who dedicates time and resources to maxing out their efficiencies at a certain battleground bracket to play the way they want. Something that all players have the ability to do.

Look it up on the Internet.

Wait, no don’t do that.