What is a spell/attack you wish your class had?

I wish Monk’s Zen Flight used your actual mount speed.

Could you imagine if Blizzard made Balance’s AoE something other than “keep using rotation but use AP on Starfall” lol.

I don’t see why Hurricane shouldn’t be a thing. Give some flavour back to caster druids.
Have it generate some astral power based on targets hit for balance so more targets = better rotation of more Starfall (might need to bring back overlapping Starfall for it though)

I wanna give healers mana as spriest again. Boomkin has it why not spriests?

Stun/root break.
Also, a mobile shadowmeld would be nice.

that passive that made Lava Lash spread Flame Shock to all enemies

Faery Fire… Still wish I had it instead of moonfire for ranged. Mainly because it was usable in cat form without a talent.

-Spinning fire blossom for monks probably with updated effects and graphics.
-Burst of speed for rogues, rebalanced of course… but was really useful for soloing old raids.
-Symbiosis for druids was very fun.
-Metamorphosis for warlocks let them sorta tank which was great.
-Warriors need something new in my opinion… or maybe remake piercing howl to be like the howling banshee eldar thing.

If you’re quick enough you can cast Transcendence and then transfer which will treat you as dropping from a lower point.

Pursuit of Justice and Long Arm of the Law… What I wouldn’t give to have a choice between 3 movement-based talents instead of the “movement or defensives” that I currently have.

1 Like

I kinda miss my blessings. Wouldn’t mind to have Blessing of Wisdom, Might, and Kings back.

Having Seals back might be kinda nice too, though it’s not as important to me.

Having full mount speed in legion as a wolf felt great

+1

Comet storm / Meteor made baseline for Mages; honestly I’ll settle for Meteor just being given to the entire class.

Hunter: I wish they had some toggle-able stances. Like, “Aim Stance,” “Quick Stance”, etc. Give a bonus chance to crit, haste, etc. Something like that. That can quickly be OP, so it’d need serious balancing or a CD or something. It should alter attack animations somehow, to be slower, or faster.

Warrior: Fury should be a resource that caps off, then drains slowly over time to a minimum of like 10-20, then raise back up again, and slowly back down. Abilities should switch between Normal and Enraged versions while actually Enraged; It shouldn’t be some crap-tastic “hit 100 & dump” resource mechanic, it should be much more engaging than that imvho.

Paladins: An ability like Dragon Age has, Mana Clash I think it is; Drain some of the enemies’ mana and deal damage to them based off what was drained.

Mages: Warp Rift. Create a rift in space-time nearby of your choosing. Entering the warp rift causes it to detonate. This can be an ability that hits hard, to deter people from getting in/staying in melee range. Mages already have Frost Nova, etc, but they’re so easy to play out of it isn’t even funny. Alternatively, just give Mages a melee-oriented specialization. A spellsword class would be pretty amazing.

Shamans: High time they have a true Earth & Fire specialization. Elemental should be crap like: Volcano’s, molten lava, thunderstorms, lightning, earthquakes. I don’t see the volcano’s yet!

And I can’t think of more off the top of my head.

As a mage? Deep freeze. #givemeastun
As a lock? Some ability to instant dot everything, or to move dots around… 5+ dots is too many globals.
As an enhance? Old ascendance, because this wind sh** doesn’t hold a candle to the fun that was kamehameha.

I don’t think you will considering you’re a DK.

I just want some heals so I can solo stuff easier

1 Like