What is a spell/attack you wish your class had?

https://www.wowhead.com/spell=152107/grimoire-of-supremacy#changelog

3 Likes

Doesn’t work in no-fly zones or in combat. So for now in SL I have to eat the damage. :cry:

Burst of Speed for Rogues, would make getting around the maw 20 times easier :slight_smile:

Exorcism back. Even if it was just for holy paladins .

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/854647-epicus-maximus.jpg

We have the technology.

4 Likes

Strike of the windlord! WW monks loved this.

I wish we monks got back healing winds.

Metamorphosis back for demo

Druids should get wild mushrooms back.
And you should have the option of making them bouncy mushrooms like in ardenweald.

And Outlaw Rogue should get gouge back.

Fel Flame. a old instant cast spell. It was great in old dungeons and nice to have to tag and pull stuff. I miss that spell.

I want my meta form back demon hunters -_-

1 Like

I play a Panda warrior.
yes the plate armor looks fugly as all get out but i digress…

When a 400 pound panda charges you and shoulder tackles you… you should get knocked down or sent flying…

When a 400 pound panda Heroic Leaps onto your face, you should be squished flat like those scrawny forsworn do to the Kyrians.

Warrior Charge knockdown and Heroic Leap AoE knockdown

1 Like

i wish dks had more options for minions. i think it’d be cool to have a lich as a minion that casted frostbolts

I wish Warriors had a knock off or slightly worse version of Death Grip. Having to rely on Heroic Throw and Taunt to poke mobs, is… :tired_face:

Also before someone says, “Why don’t you just play DK?”

You don’t think i haven’t tried. But no, instead they all end up on my deleted character list for one reason or another. :rofl: :frowning_face:

I kind of wish Arcane Mages had that Arcane Torrent ability from Diablo III where you channel the ability and direct the area it’s going to land with a cursor AoE zone.

I’d also settle with a Summon Arcanic Hydra that shifts depending on your specialization.

Gust of Wind back. Possibly some abilities that made enhancement actually feel like a storm on the battlefield.

2 Likes

Are you a wizard!?

I haven’t played long enough to miss old abilities, but I wish DKs had more movement! I’ll live without it though haha

Pet fetch so I don’t have to loot

Gust of Wind

I think it’d be nice if Mages finally got a self-heal… doesn’t even need to be anything crazy. Just a wee lil’ something to take the edge off of Blizz pushing us into melee range on such a constant basis, lol