What is a game you wish was popular/deserves a second chance?

what do u think

asura’s wrath def deserves a second chance it had some pretty damn cool cutscenes i can seriously write a whole paragraph on why this game deserves better it actually makes me so mad

2 Likes

World of Warcraft! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

The game I wish was more popular is Decathlon. It’s my favorite track and field event (or events actually). You can only see it during the Olympics and maybe a few other times each four years but not many.

1 Like

Jotun. It was well received, but I think it is woefully underappreciated overall. It’s a fantastic game with just the most beautiful artstyle and music. And I want you all to go play it please. It’s your homework for the weekend.

2 Likes

Wildstar.
Gone too soon…

14 Likes

I’m still mad the sequel to Darkwatch was cancelled

PT. 'nuff said
I miss Jak and Daxter

1 Like

City of Heroes 100% deserves to be republished

9 Likes

Xenoblade Chronicles X

It’s essentially the only reason left to still own a Wii U console at this point.

1 Like

I loved my Wii U though it felt stupid to own one because it was just a Wii with a big tablet, i think i still have it, it was a limited edition one i think it was the wind walker one

4 Likes

Oh yeah, Wind Waker HD is still the best way to play that game.

4 Likes

Rift. Had they not flitted off to make more games because there was quick popularity of it… that game could’ve been right beside WoW. But they dropped the ball on end game and everyone poofed.

7 Likes

Tales of Maj’eyal, super fun rogue like rpg. It has basically one developer with some testers/helpers, dude deserves for the game to make a ton of money.

Skyrim. Time for a re-release.

4 Likes

aidyn chronicles the first mage.

2 Likes

Lemmings!

(i love old puzzle games)

3 Likes

World of Ritacraft /s

I wish everyone will give War3 a shot, I miss when the game had 2 million players across the 4 regions.

Warcraft 3 is my all time favorite game.

Command and Conquer, specifically Tiberian Sun. RTS in general I wish had more of a revival.

3 Likes

Oh right. I also wish we’d get more Starfox games. Heck I loved Starfox Adventure. I’d love another of those.

Well at least we got A Fox in Space to fill that void

3 Likes

Ragnarok, man, i used to love it, but it kinda went so so bad in graphics i just had to quit, but the concept was simple and really great.

Lawbreakers. I played it on it’s free beta weekend and really enjoyed it.